The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi along with Centre for Corporate Governance, Research and Training (CCGRT), Navi Mumbai announces admission to 6th batch of three-year (2019-2021) full-time Integrated Company Secretary Course. The entrance exam will be held from May 05 to May 15, 2019. Candidates can register for the entrance exam from April 15 to April 30, 2019.
The entrance exam result will be announced on May 20, 2019. The shortlisted candidates will be further examined through Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI), that would be conducted on June 08-09, 2018. The fees of the course is 2 lakhs per year, payable in two equal instalments in June and October.
This is a 3-year full-time course which includes one-year practical training, to develop well-rounded niche governance professionals in the post of Company Secretaries. Students would be exposed to real life organizational situations, professional dilemmas etc to enable them to develop a holistic perspective towards decision making and governance. The Integrated Company Secretary Course is an interactive programme focusing on experiential learning and combining classroom lectures, discussion, class exercise, case studies, visits, practical sessions, internship etc.
Aspirants need to check and understand the important instructions before filling the Integrated Company Secretary Course Entrance Exam Application Form. This course is full time, Non-residential 3 years (assuming that a student passes the scheduled exam of Institute of Company Secretaries of India in the first attempt) course having one year of training. The candidates in each batch will be maximum 50 (Fifty).
- Registration for Entrance Exam (Online) – April 15 to 30, 2019
- Last date to submit application form – April 30, 2019
- Entrance test (online) – May 05 to 15, 2019
- Declaration of the Online Exam’s Result – May 20, 2019
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview of shortlisted candidate – June 8-9, 2019
- 1st List of selected candidate/Announcement of Admission offer – June 11, 2019
- Last Date of Fees payment for announced candidates – June 21, 2019
- Admission for waitlisted candidates – June 22, 2019
- Last date of admission for waitlisted candidates – June 28, 2019
- Commencement of the classroom session with an Induction programme – July 01, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Integrated Company Secretary Course
- Candidates should not be less than 17 years of age and more than 26 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
- Should be a graduate with 50% marks in any discipline, except Fine Arts OR should have cleared ICSI’s Foundation Programme or ICAI’s Foundation/CPT or Foundation Course of ICMAI (ICAI).
- Students waiting for last semester/final year result can also apply. They can mention their marks up to the semester/year for which the result has been declared. The final result, once declared need to send to ICSI-CCGRT before September 2019.
Integrated Company Secretary Course Application Procedure
- The application would be accepted in online mode only. The last date to submit the online application is April 30, 2019. To fill the online application for an entrance exam for Integrated Company Secretary Course, please log on official ICSI Website.
- No Applications will be entertained if submitted after the last date.
- The non-refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- is to be paid through demand draft (in favour of ‘ICSI-CCGRT A/c’ payable at Mumbai) or through PayUMoney.
- Keep ready the Scanned documents before applying online – passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format (30 kb), Scanned Signature in JPEG format (30 kb) and Demand Draft or PayUMoney Receipt.
- After successfully submitting Online application form, the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer or Self Attested are to be sent to ‘The Course Co-ordinator’, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI-CCGRT), Plot No: 101, Sector – 15, Institutional Area, CBD-Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
1) Print of the online submitted application form.
2) Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-. Or PayUMoney receipt.
3) Photocopies of following documents – School Leaving Certificate/Class X Pass Certificate for age proof, Provisional Certificate/Degree certificate OR Foundation pass certificate of ICSI/ICMAI/ICAI or CPT pass certificate of ICAI, wherever applicable.
Candidates will be shortlisted through Online Entrance Examination. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.
Online Entrance Examination
- Online Exam will be conducted in English only.
- The questions will be of the objective type having 4 probable options out of which only 1 will be the correct answer.
- The test will comprise of the questions based on mainly Reasoning, English and Numerical Aptitude.
- No negative marking for any wrong answers.
- Total time for this entrance test will be 120 minutes.
The course fees of ICSI Integrated Company Secretary Course is Rs. 2.0 lakhs per year (Payable in two equal instalments in the month of June & October). This course is of 3- Years duration but fees will not be charged for practical training, which is of one-year duration.
Here you got the details about ICSI’s Integrated Company Secretary Course. Have any doubts or queries regarding Integrated Company Secretary Course admission procedure and other details, you can discuss us via AfterGraduation Forum or below comment box.
Stay connected for more and regular updates on CA, CS, CMA, other Professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation, Higher Education, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance among other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.