The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will conduct ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020 for school students of class 9 to 12. The quiz will be held in online mode on this Monday, June 29, 2020 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm (IST).
Eligible and interested students can register online for the ICAI commerce quiz by June 26, 2020. There is no entry or registration fee for the quiz, the participation will be free of cost for the students.
To register for ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020 – Click Here
As per ICAI, the main objective of the quiz is to identify talent in Students and encourage them towards Commerce Education. The quiz will be conducted separately for all 4 levels – Class 9, 10, 11 and 12.
ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The students of different classes are eligible for the different levels as below-
- The students who appeared in the Board Examination of Class XII are eligible for Level 4 ( Class XII)
- The students of class XII who are recently promoted from Class XI are eligible for For Level 3 (Class XI)
- The students who appeared in the Board Examination of Class X are eligible for For Level 2 (Class X)
- The students of class X who are recently promoted from Class IX are eligible for For Level 1 (Class IX).
Class IX & X : Social Studies, Mathematics, Business Awareness & Aptitude
Class XI and XII : Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Aptitude
Quiz Exam Pattern
The medium of the test is English. The test will be Online Objective Type test of 80 minutes duration comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
There will be 25 Questions from each subject through online arrangement. Each question will carry 1 Mark. There is No Negative marking for this quiz.
Quiz will be conducted in 4 Sessions of 20 Minutes each with 3 Minutes gap in between.
ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020 Prize
Awardees of the Quiz will be presented the Cash Award and Testimonials in a function to be organised by the jurisdictional Branches / Regional Councils of ICAI in the month of July 2020.
- The top 3 Students from each level will be recognized on CA Day, 1st July 2020 & will be given Rs. 10,000 Cash Award each.
- The next 25 Students will be given Rs. 2000 Cash Award each.
- The next 50 Students will be given Rs. 1500 Cash Award each and subsequently the next 50 Students will be given Rs. 1000 Cash Award each.
- Apart from this Participation / Appreciation Certificates will be given to those who secure Marks of 50% or more.
Have any doubt or query regarding ICAI Commerce Quiz 2020, you can discuss or post it in the below comment box.
Stay tuned through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Post Qualification Courses, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance among other information.