IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the Maharatna PSU has released the online application form to recruit Engineers for the post of Officers, Engineers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates from Chemical Engineering (CH), Civil Engineering (CE), Electrical Engineering (EE) and Mechanical Engineering (ME) branch can apply online before the last date, May 06, 2020. GATE 2020 score will only be considered for this recruitment.
In addition to Engineers/Officers, a few candidates from the above-mentioned disciplines will also be selected for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs). IOCL is one of the most sought after PSUs, as it offers salary to the tune of 15 LPA.
Aspirants need to go through the complete article to know more about the eligible disciplines, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, service bond, remuneration among other information.
IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For the post of engineer/officers, candidates need to have a engineering degree from any of the discipline including Civil, Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical. For the post of research officers, candidates are required to have a postgraduate engineering degree.
- Qualified in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical (GATE Subject code: CH) /Civil (GATE Subject code: CE) /Electrical (GATE Subject code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE Subject code: ME) engineering disciplines.
- The candidates currently in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by August 31, 2020.
- Candidates in general, OBC (NCL), and EWS categories must have secured 65% marks in BE/BTech and SC, ST, and PwBD candidates must have secured 55% marks in their graduation degree.
Age: The upper age limit to apply for a graduate-level job is 26 years and for postgraduate level jobs is 28 years. The upper age limit is calculated as on June 30, 2020. For reserved category candidates, relaxation in upper age limit is available.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020?
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online on the official IOCL website until 6 May 2020. IOCL GATE 2020 Application Link
- Candidates need not to borne any application fees for this recruitment.
- Candidates must have a Aadhar Card, valid email id and mobile number, both active for a minimum of one year from the date of registration.
- At the time of applying, apart from other documents candidates must have their GATE 2020 registration number and marks card ready.
- The complete process of applying will be online, and a hard copy of the form will be required during selection.
IOCL Selection Process
Applicants would be shortlisted based on marks obtained by them in GATE 2020 in respective Engineering disciplines. The selected candidates will be called for group discussion (GD), group task (GT), and personal interview later.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE 2020 score, and scores of GD, GT and PI on which the jobs will be allotted.
IOCL Salary Offered
For graduate and postgraduate posts the gross remuneration will be will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). The candidates will get a basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month in addition to Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.
Further, shortlisted candidates will need to execute a bond of Rs 3 lakhs (Rs 50,000 for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), EWS, PwBD category) against three years of service from the date of joining IOCL.
GAEs are will be offered a monthly stipend for a period of one year and upon satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship period, they may be absorbed in IOCL, adds the notification.
All the Best to job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding IOCL recruitment Through GATE 2020 for graduate Engineers, please post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular and more updates and authentic news on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, Government Jobs and education other information.