Panjab University, Chandigarh will conduct the 5-Year Integrated Law Course Entrance Examination by the first week of June 2019. Candidates seeking admissions to the Panjab University‘s B.A./B.Com LL.B (Hons.) 5-Year Integrated Law Course required to appear and clear PU LLB 2019 Entrance Test. There are 3 law schools affiliated by Panjab University with PU-BA/BCom LLB entrance exam –
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh
- UIL, P.U. Regional Centre, Ludhiana
- UILS, Swami Sarvanand Giri P.U. Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
PU B.A. LL.B./B.COM. LL.B. Entrance Test will be conducted in offline (paper-pen) mode. Through PU BA/BCom LLB 2019, candidates will be offered admission for 360 seats of the five-year integrated law programme into three law schools affiliated to Panjab University.
Candidates can get the full details of PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course Entrance Exam 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates, admission procedure and much more on this post.
Important Dates for PU LLB 2019 Entrance Test
|Entrance test form and prospectus available on website||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date to Submit Entrance test form and generation of bank challan||First week of May 2019|
|Last date for depositing fee in any branch of SBI through generated challan||First week of May 2019|
|Last date for final submission of form (photograph, signature etc.)||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting a print copy of the form with necessary documents||Second week of May 2019|
|Downloading admit cards||Third week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||First week of June 2019|
|Result||Third week of June 2019|
|Counselling forms available on the website||First week of July 2019|
|Counselling||Second week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of July 2019|
ALSO READ: PSU Recruitment Through CLAT 2019 Score
Eligibility Criteria For PU LLB 2019 Entrance Test
Law degree Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria of PU LLB 2019 Entrance Test before proceeding to fill the application form given as below –
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/BC/PwD 45% marks) from any recognized Board/University.
- Students obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass certificate through distance or correspondence are also eligible for admission in the Panjab University 5-Year Integrated LLB Course.
- There is no age bar to appear in PU LLB 2019 Entrance Test.
Fees For 5 Year Integrated Course Application Form
- General Category: Rs. 2100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 1050/-
Number of Seats For PU 5-Year Integrated LLB Course
The university has segregated the number of seats into two courses
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5-years Integrated Course – 240
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5- years Integrated Course – 120
How to Apply PU 5-Year Integrated Law Course Entrance Test?
The aspirants will have to complete the PU B.A./B.Com L.L.B 2019 Application Form in two stages. First, interested and eligible candidates will have to complete the Registration formalities and generate the bank challan. Click here to register.
After depositing the category-wise fees through the bank, they will have to complete the remaining application process. Candidates are required to read the PU B.A./B.Com LLB prospectus and PU B.A./B.Com LLB Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying for PU BA LLB 2019.
Paper Pattern of Entrance Test
There will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 1 mark for every correct answer and a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. The duration to attempt this paper will be 90 minutes. PU BA LLB 2019 will be conducted in English, Hindi and Panjabi as the medium to attempt the paper.
|Topic||No. of questions||
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60||60|
PU LLB 2019 Entrance Test Preparation Tips
- Candidate should go through the complete and proper syllabus as prescribed by the examination authority.
- Plan the proper schedule and strategy for preparation and follow it on a regular basis in a strict manner.
- Go through the examination pattern and the marking scheme and prepare according.
- While preparation, make a short note of important topics that will be helpful in revision at a later stage.
- Keep your health good and passion high for the exam.
- Relax your mind after you feel exhaustive study.
- To score better, regular revision of the topics is a must.
Here you got the details about PU LLB 2019 entrance examination for 5-year integrated LLB course. If you have any queries or comments regarding “Panjab University’s 5 Year Integrated Law Course Entrance Examination” article, please post on our Aftergraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.