ICSI announces opening of the registration process to its 3-months certificate course on Certified CSR Professionals. This course is approved by the NSDA, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. The last date to apply for admission to ICSI certificate course on Certified CSR Professionals is March 31, 2020.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) announces admission to its 3-months certificate course, ‘Certified CSR Professionals’.
Role of a CSR Professional
- Assisting the CSR committees of Indian Corporates in developing CSR policies.
- Preparation of CSR projects.
- Undertaking Need Assessment
- Assisting in CSR Funding, governance and implementation
- Impact Assessment
- Practising as an independent consultant in CSR.
- Employment opportunities in Corporate, NGOs, Societies, Trusts & Section 8 Companies
- CSR Audit
Eligibility for the ICSI Certified CSR Professional Course
- Graduation in any Stream from a recognized University/Institute
- Member of ICSI/ICAI/CMAI
- LLB/LLM, MBA etc
- Student of ICSI who have qualified CS Executive Programme or higher
Highlights of ‘Certified CSR Professional’ Course
Duration of the Course – 3 Months
Mode of Learning – Online
Course Fees – For members and students of ICSI : Rs 6,500/- + GST and for Others it is Rs 12,000/- + GST
Study Material – The candidates after registration shall be provided online study material on Corporate Social responsibility (CSR).
Online Registration – Eligible and Interested candidate can online register to the course by clicking on the link – https://www.icsi.edu/certificate-course/
Certified CSR Professionals Course Structure
The course is designed to apprise the students to the fundamental concept of CSR policy, activities, audit and governance.
Module I: The Concept of CSR in the Indian Context
Module II: Implementation, Governance and Monitoring of CSR Activities.
Module III: Compliance and CSR Audit
The entire admission procedure is online. The eligible candidates can apply for registration online. After filling up the online registration form, the candidate has to upload the minimum eligibility certificate along with online payment of requisite fee.
The candidates after completion of certification course – qualifying in the online assessment test and submitting the assigned project report shall be granted a certificate and will be registered a ‘Certified CSR Professionals’.
Mode of Assessment
- Submission of Monthly Assignment (10% Weightage)
- Online MCQ based final assessment (80% Weighatage)
- Submission of Project report based on Case Study (10% Weighatage)
Here you got the details about the ICSI’s 3 months ‘Certified CSR Professionals’ course. Have any doubts or comments, you can post either on above query box or in the below comment box.
Stay Connected with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other Professional courses, Post qualification courses, Higher Education, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance among other information.