MDI (Management Development Institute) Gurgaon, is one of the leading B-school in the country and has opened the admission for its Executive Post Graduate Programmes. The admission application forms for MDI Gurgaon 1-Year MBA programme has been opened from September 7, 2018, and the last date for the same is December 6, 2018.
MDI Gurgaon has started the admission process for its flagship one Year MBA programmes – National Management Programme (NMP) and PGP-EM (Energy Management) Programme for 2019 session. MDI Gurgaon will accept the Valid CAT 2018 exam or GMAT score to shortlist the candidates for admission.
MDI is the pioneer institute in starting 15 months Executive Graduate Program in 1987 named National Management Programme (NMP). The NMP focuses on developing visionary leaders for the rapidly changing business environment. The Energy Management (PGP-EM) Programme is 15 months executive graduate programme at MDI that prepares visionary leaders for the Energy sector.
Important Dates for MDI Gurgaon 1-Year MBA Admission
|Application window opens on||7th September 2018 to 6th December 2018||7th September 2018 to 15th January 2019|
|Application deadline||December 6, 2018 (17:00 hrs)||January 15, 2018 (17:00 hrs)|
|Interview Date (tentative)||16th December 2018 (Sunday)||27th January 2019 (Sunday)|
Interview Venue would be Gurgaon (MDI campus) and in Bangalore & Mumbai.
MDI Application Fee
Application fees to apply for MDI Gurgaon 1 Year MBA NMP and PGP-EM programmes is Rs 3000/- including GST.
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon 1-Year MBA Admission
- Candidates appearing in MDI admission process must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both secondary and senior secondary examination (10th and 12th).
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years of bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks.
- A minimum of 5 years of post qualification executive work experience as on December 31, 2018.
- Applicant must have valid CAT 2018 or GMAT Score. If the applicant is applying through GMAT, the GMAT score should have a validity of 5 years with reference to the closing date of round 1 & round 2 respectively.
Selection Process at MDI Gurgaon
- There will be two rounds in the selection process for the NMP 2019 batch.
- The candidates who have applied in the round one for the admission process will be shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT examination scores and for them, the personal interviews will be conducted on 16th December 2018 (tentative).
- The candidates who will apply in the second round of the admission process will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/GMAT examination scores and for them, the personal interviews will be conducted on 27 January 2019 (tentative).
- Candidates applying on the basis of their CAT scores will be shortlisted and called for the Personal interview only in Round 2 of the admission process.
MDI One Year MBA Online Application Process
- For the application process, the candidates have to apply it online by visiting the MDI official website.
- There are two one year MBA programmes the candidates can click on the programme they want to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website.
- The registration process has been opened from 7th September 2018 till 15th January 2019.
- The applicants have to make a payment of Rs 3000/- (inclusive of 18% GST) online using credit/debit card or net banking.
- The foreign applicants can also apply for MDI Gurgaon one Year MBA admission process. The rest information is the same but they have to make an online payment of Rs 8496/- (18% GST included) through their debit/credit card or net banking.
- The receipt will be generated after the final payment submission. This application receipt has to be taken along with the candidate at the time for their personal interview. Candidates will not be allowed without the receipt on the day of their Personal Interview.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Personal Interviews without submitting the application receipt duly signed.
NOTE: Applicants who wish to apply in more than one programme NMP and PGP-EM, can do so by filling a single application form.
MDI Admission Offer
Successful candidates for the admission process of Round 1 will be intimated of their final selection in last week of December 2018 and for the admission process of Round 2 will be intimated of their final selection in last week of January 2019.
MDI Gurgaon Fees for NMP and PGP-EM 2019-20
The total fees payable by the student for NMP/PGP-EM 2019 batch is Rs 15,35,000 which includes Tuition Fees, Boarding Charges, Lodging Charges (shared Occupancy), Learning Material Fees, Student Welfare Activities, Library Fee, Alumni Fee.
Tuition fee and other charges for NRI/Foreign Students (excluding boarding and lodging expenses which are payable in INR) is the US $ 55,000.
Note: MDI reserves the right to enhance fee and other charges at any point of time during the Academic Year. Due notice would be given while making such changes.
Here you got the details about MDI Gurgaon 1-Year MBA NMP and PGP-EM admission details. Have any doubts or queries regarding “Admissions Open for MDI Gurgaon 1-Year MBA Programme NMP and PGP-EM 2019“, you can discuss with us via the AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box.
Connect with us for all latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams update, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.
Stay connected for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by Aftergraduation.