The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) announces admission to its 3-months certificate course, ‘Certified CSR Professionals’. The First batch will commence from November 2018. This course is approved by the NSDA, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. The last date to apply for admission to this certificate course is October 31, 2018.
Opportunities and Job role in CSR Domain
- Assisting the CSR committee of the Corporate and PSUs for developing CSR policies.
- Preparation of CSR projects and its implementation.
- Assisting in CSR Audit and Standards
- Assisting in CSR Funding, governance and compliance.
- Practising as an independent consultant in CSR.
- Employment opportunities in Corporate, NGOs, Societies, Trusts & Section 8 Companies
Objective of the Course
- To appraise about the concept of CSR policy.
- To Sensitize the candidate to opt a career in NGOs/CSR/Society/Trust/Section 8 Companies.
- capacity building of the candidates for creating the project on CSR Funding.
- Competency building in CSR audit.
- To upgrade the knowledge and skills of the candidate on CSR.
- To apprise the candidate about the global trends in CSR.
- To apprise about the CSR governance and its implementation.
- To upgrade the knowledge and skills in monitoring CSR activities
- To Sensitise the candidates about the best CSR practices followed in India and Abroad.
Eligibility for the ‘Certified CSR Professionals’ Course
Graduation in any Stream from a recognized University/Institute, Member of ICSI/ICAI/ICMAI/LLB/MBA etc
Highlights of ‘Certified CSR Professionals’ Course
Duration of the Course – 3 Months
Mode of Learning – Distance/Online
Course Fees – Rs 6,500 + GST (extra)
Study Material – The candidates after registration shall be provided study material on Corporate Social responsibility (CSR).
Online Registration – Eligible and Interested candidate can online register to the course by clicking on the link – https://tinyurl.com/yc6aa52e
The Institute will organize one-day contact programme for the candidates registered for such course in a suitable place as decided by the institute in order to apprise the candidate about the objective of the programme, opportunity, course module, mode of assessment, submission of monthly assignment and project report.
‘Certified CSR Professionals’ Course Structure
The course is designed to apprise the students to the fundamental concept of CSR policy, activities, audit and governance.
Module I: The Concept of CSR in the Indian Context
Module II: Implementation, Governance and Monitoring of CSR Activities.
Module III: Compliance and CSR Audit
The entire admission procedure is online. The eligible candidates can apply for registration online. After filling up the online registration form, the candidate has to upload/send the minimum eligibility certificate along with online payment of requisite fee.
After confirmation of the registration, the candidates shall be called for the one-day Contact programme as per the venue decided by the Institute. All necessary instructions regarding the course shall be provided to the candidates in the Contact programme.
Eligible and Interested candidate can online register to the course by clicking on the link – https://tinyurl.com/yc6aa52e. The candidates shall be provided user ID and password for the login.
The candidates after completion of certification course and qualifying in the assessment shall be granted a certificate and will be registered a ‘Certified CSR Professionals’.
Mode of Assessment
- Submission of Monthly Assignment (10% Weightage)
- Online MCQ based final assessment (80% Weighatage)
- Submission of Project report based on Case Study (10% Weighatage)
Here you got the details about the ICSI’s 3 months ‘Certified CSR Professionals’ course. Have any doubts or comments, you can post either on above query box or in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses, and their preparation.