Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship was initiated by Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) as CSR initiative to promote and encourage education among girl students in India. The last date to apply for Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2019 is December 15.
Fair & Lovely Foundation announces an empowerment initiative for supporting women currently pursuing Under-Graduate and Graduate level education from recognized Indian Universities.
The scholarship program empowers underprivileged female students in the age group of 15 to 30 years who have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th Standard, by offering them financial assistance for their Higher Education.
We here in this article providing the details of fair and lovely scholarship 2019 last date, eligibility, application procedure, Eligible programs etc.
Fair & Lovely Scholarship Eligible Programs
- Graduation: BA, BSc, BCom, BE/BTech, LLB, BCA, BBA, BPharma, BArch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, BPEd, B.Ed, BSL LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB.
- Post- Graduation: MA, MSc, MCom, ME/MTech, LLM, MCA, MBA, MPharma, MArch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, MPEd, MEd, etc.
- Coaching Programmes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE, NEET/AIIMS-MBBS, Language English Communication.
Eligibility Criteria for Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2019
- Only Women student between the age of 15 to 30 years.
- Applicants must be applying for/pursuing UG/PG studies at a government-recognized institution in India.
- Applicant must have passed Class 10 and Class 12 with minimum 60% marks.
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakhs).
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- 1 Passport size photo
- 1 Photo identity proof : Any one from list of accepted ID documents – PAN Card, Voter identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, 10th std marks card with photo).
- 1 Age proof (Any document from – Birth Certificate, First and last page of Indian Passport , driver License, 10th Std mark sheet with DOB mentioned)
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, BPL cardetc.)
- 1 set of self attested certificate/mark sheet of 10th and 12th
- Proof of admission (college ID card/Bonafide certificate/current academic year fee receipt/etc.)
INR 25,000 to INR 50,000 (fixed, one-time award)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online for the scholarship by clicking here.
- Fill up the scholarship application form carefully making sure that no field is left empty.
- The last date to apply is December 15, 2019.
Here you got the details about Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2019. Have any doubts or comments, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your query in the below comment box.
Stay connected for more on Higher Education, Professional course, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams, Scholarships among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.