The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay is going to close the GATE 2021 application form correction window facility today. Candidates can still make GATE application form correction through official website of GATE exam 2021 at www.gate.iitb.ac.in. The facility is available only for those candidates who are already registered to appear for the GATE 2021 exam.
So, applicants can edit their preference of GATE exam 2021 centre city, category, gender, and paper.
The GATE 2021 conducting authorities had opened the application correction window on October 28, 2020. The last date to make corrections in the GATE 2021 application form is November 13, 2020. Changes in the exam city in which the candidate wishes to appear are free of any additional charges. However, other modifications like a change in category, gender, or GATE 2021 paper is chargeable.
Fields that can be corrected through the GATE 2021 Application Correction window
Candidates will be able to modify the following details through GATE 2021 application form correction facility:
- Change in choice of examination cities
- Change of existing paper
- Add a second exam paper (from given combinations with respect to the primary paper)
- Change of Gender
- Change of Category
- PwD status
- Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities
- Details of Parents/ Guardian/ Correspondence address
- College name and location, Roll no, Registration no.
How to make changes in the GATE 2021 application Form?
Candidates will have to pay charges for editing category, gender, and paper. On the other hand, altering the preference of GATE 2021 exam city centre is free of cost. So, here we have mentioned steps as below for you to access the correction window to make changes in the GATE 2021 application form:
- Applicants need to visit the official website of GATE 2021 at www.gate.iitb.ac.in.
- They need to click on the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) link on the home page.
- Enter your credentials to log in.
- As per the given instructions, applicants can make changes in the GATE 2021 application form.
- Candidates have the choice of selecting four options from the list of GATE exam 2021 cities. While the first, second, and third preferences need to be from the same GATE zone, the last one can be from any other.
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2021 is scheduled to be held on February 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, and 14, 2021. However, the admit card r GATE 2021 will be released on January 8 and results will be tentatively released on March 22.
AfterGraduation wishes all the very best to the GATE 2020 Aspirants.
We would love your inputs and suggestions to bring more useful articles for GATE aspirants. Drop all your queries or comments in the below comment box and we would be happy to help you.
Stay in touch with us for updates on Entrance Exam Preparation, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance Exams Information, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.