The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) is scheduled to conduct the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021 exam on February 6, 7, 13, and 14. With around 6 days’ time left, students are looking forward to some GATE 2021 examination preparation tips to sail through this crucial period.
GATE 2021 examination for 27 papers will be conducted across 8 sessions in six days from February 5, 2021, to February 14, 2021, in the forenoon (from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm) and/or afternoon (from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm) session. Candidates can find the GATE last-minute preparation tips here and kick start the last phase of studies.
GATE 2021 Examination Preparation Tips
With more than 5 days left for the GATE examination date 2021, candidates can take care of the following areas:
- Take out the previous years’ GATE question papers and practice as many as possible. Solving earlier solved GATE exam papers can help in brushing up all the theoretical knowledge.
- Analyze yourself with GATE mock tests and know the area of difficulty.
- For questions going wrong, try to find the key reason and work on your weakness, if any.
- Adapt yourself to the use of a virtual calculator.
- Take frequent breaks between study and get adequate hours of sleep.
- If you have not prepared any short notes, then this is the right time to prepare some for topics/ concepts that are hard to cram.
- Also, prepare flow charts and tables to remember important information.
- boost up your confidence
A Day before GATE exam 2021
Candidates need to take care of the following things a week before the GATE exam date is scheduled:
- Very little time is left for the examination, so this is not the correct time to learn something new. Instead, this is the time to shift the focus on reading and going through the small notebook which we have suggested during the preparation time. Take a quick look at the short notes, tables, flow charts
- If there is a question that pops up in your mind regarding any concept, this is the right time to clear your doubts.
- Take care of your diet. Candidates should also pay attention to their health by eating healthy and getting enough sleep.
- Do not stress out while studying and take frequent breaks as well. Try not to take stress as it reduces productivity and becomes the cause of low performance.
- IIT Bombay has released GATE 2021 admit card on the official website. Make sure to download GATE admit card 2021 before the last date, i.e. February 4.
- On the exam day, you must have a colored print copy of the GATE 2021 admit card and one valid and Original ID proof. Candidates are also allowed to carry a pen as well.
GATE 2021 Examination Schedule
- February 05, 2021 (Friday): 12:00 – 17:00 hours: Miscellaneous Activities
- February 06, 2021 (Saturday): CE-1, IN, CY from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (IST) (Forenoon Session)
- February 06, 2021 (Saturday): CE-2, PH, AR, BM, AE, MN from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST) (Afternoon Session)
- February 07, 2021 (Sunday): EE, GG, AG, EY from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (IST) (Forenoon Session)
- February 07, 2021 (Sunday): EC, PE, ES, ST, PI from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST) (Afternoon Session)
- February 12, 2021 (Friday): 12:00 – 17:00 hours: Miscellaneous Activities
- February 13, 2021 (Saturday): CS-1, MA, BT, CH, TF from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (IST) (Forenoon Session)
- February 13, 2021 (Saturday): CS-2, XE, XL from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST) (Afternoon Session)
- February 14, 2021 (Sunday): ME-1, XH from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (IST) (Forenoon Session)
- February 14, 2021 (Sunday): ME-2, MT from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST) (Afternoon Session)
* IST: Indian Standard Time
AfterGraduation wishes all the very best to the GATE 2021 Aspirants.
If you have any queries regarding GATE 2021 Examination preparation, Exam Pattern, etc, you can post them in the below comment box.
Stay tuned to AfterGraduation through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance Exams and Preparation, Jobs and Placements, among other information.