Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019: Haryana Power Utilities (HPU) has invited applications from Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineers who have qualified the GATE 2019 entrance exam for the recruitment on the post of Assistant Engineer. A total of 107 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer are available in Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment through GATE 2019 Score.
Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) i.e. Haryana VidyutPrasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) are carrying the work of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of electricity in the State of Haryana.
Interested candidates who have qualified/cleared the GATE 2019 exam conducted by IIT Madras and fulfill the criterion are eligible to apply for Haryana Power AE Posts through the Haryana Power Utilities official website on or before 26 July 2019.
Last Date to submit the Application form – 26 July 2019
Haryana Power Utilities Vacancy Details
Assistant Engineer Electrical – 75
- HVPNL -24
- HPGCL – 13
- UHBVNL – 18
- DHBVNL – 20
Assistant Engineer Mechanical – 15
- HPGCL – 15
Assistant Engineer Civil – 17
- HVPNL – 8
- HVPNL – 8
- DHBVNL – 1
Eligibility Criteria for HPU Assistant Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For Electrical discipline – Full-Time Bachelor/Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with a minimum 60% marks for General/Other category candidates and 55% marks for SC category Haryana state domicile candidates.
- For Mechanical Discipline – Full-time Bachelor/ Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks for Haryana domicile SC category candidates can apply for the post.
- For Civil Discipline – Full-time Bachelor/ Master Degree or equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates can apply for the post.
Age Limit: The upper age limit to apply for the post is 42 Years.
How to Apply for Haryana Power Jobs 2019?
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 26 July 2019. For more information, check detailed notification given here Haryana Power Application Link
- For Female candidates of all. (General and Reserved) categories all States – Rs. 125/-
- For Male candidates of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories of Haryana only – Rs. 125/-
- PWD (Candidates of Haryana only) – No Fee
- Others – Rs. 500
HPU Salary Details
Candidates who will qualify the exam will get per month salary between Rs 53100- 167800 in pay Matrix level-9.
All the Best Engineering job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment through GATE 2019 Score, please post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us for regular updates on Recruitments, Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.