The Committee on International Taxation of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has decided to commence the batches of the Post Qualification Course in International Taxation at Bangalore, Delhi, Pune and Mumbai. The Diploma Course in International Taxation by ICAI will benefit the professionals as well in practice to acquire specialized knowledge in the area of International Taxation and take the profession to the yet newer heights.
Highlights of ICAI’s Diploma Course in International Taxation
A. Schedule of the Course Sessions
The participants of the ICAI’s International Taxation Diploma Course would be required to attend the course sessions on weekends (Saturday and/ or Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM at the below-mentioned venue and schedule –
|Branch/Region||Tentative Course Venue||Tentative Date/ Month Of Commencement|
|Delhi (NCR)||Golden Tulip Hotel and Suites, C-5, Sector 18, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad-201012 Near Vaishali Metro Station||01st June 2019|
|Pune||Hotel Ramee Grand Address – Plot No. 587, CST No. 1221/C, Apte Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411004||01st June 2019|
|Mumbai||ICAI Tower, Plot No. C-40, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051||08th June 2019|
|Bangalore||Gokulam Grand Hotel and Spa 115 Gokula Extension, BEL Circle, Bangalore 560054||08th June 2019|
B. Minimum Number of Participants
Minimum no. of the participants per batch: 40
Maximum no. of participants: 65
C. Fee Structure
The Course Fee for this diploma course is Rs. 40,000/-, which shall include 120-hour International taxation Professional Training (INTT PT) and Background Material for the Course.
D. Registration Process for Diploma Course in International Taxation
Members of the ICAI interested in taking this Diploma Course have to apply for registration to the Course using the Registration Form available at ICAI Portal. Registrations Last date for Post Qualification Diploma in International Taxation at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune location is May 20, 2019. Click here to Apply.
The confirmation of the registration will be on ‘first come first serve’ basis. The batches in Delhi and Pune will start on 1st June 2019. Batches in Mumbai and Bangalore will start from 8th June 2019.
E. Mode of Payment
- If the submission of the registration form is through online, then the fee is to be paid online.
- In case of offline registration (physical form), a Demand Draft of Rs. 40,000/- drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India’ payable at New Delhi is to be sent along with duly filled registration form.
F. Documents to be Submitted
- Copy of duly filled application form.
- Proof of online payment (in case of online payment)
- Two copies of recent passport sized photographs and
- Proof of ICAI membership.
Candidates have to send their duly filled registration forms along with required documents at the address: Secretariat, Committee on International Taxation, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, 6th Floor, Hostel Block, A-29, Sector-62, Noida-201309 (U.P).
G. International Taxation Diploma Course Structure
- The Diploma in International Taxation shall include International taxation Professional Training (INTT PT) and Assessment Test (INTT AT).
- A candidate who has successfully passed the ICAI’s Diploma in International Taxation shall be awarded a Diploma certificate in the appropriate form and be entitled to use the letters ‘DIIT (ICAI)’ after his name.
Here you got the details about ICAI diploma Course in International Taxation. Have any doubts or comments, you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or in the comment box.
Stay connected with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Professional Courses, CA, CS, CMA, Other Professional Courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation Entrance Exams update and Preparation, Career Guidance among other information.