The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has released the revised exam time-table for its Advanced Studies Certificate and Diploma Courses. The ICMAI Advanced Studies examination for Diploma/Certificate courses which earlier scheduled for June month will now held in the month of July.
The ICMAI has also extended the last date to submit the examination form for its advanced studies courses – i) Executive Diploma in Business Valuation, ii) Executive Diploma in Cost & Management Accounting for Engineers, and iii) Certificate Course in Arbitration. Now students can fill the form till June 01, 2020.
Due to COVID-19 outbreak and lockdown in the country, the ICMAI Diploma/Certificate examinations will be held in the month of July now. The examination is conducted at almost all the major ICMAI test centres.
ICMAI Revised Exam Time-table for Advanced Studies
|Directorate of ICMAI Advanced Studies Examination Schedule & Programme June 2020|
|Day, Date & Time||Executive Diploma in Business Valuation||
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Executive Diploma in Cost & Management Accountig for Engineers||
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Certificate Course in Arbitration||
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Thursday July 23, 2020||Module- I: Principles of Valuation and Valuation Approaches||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- I: Costing Principles & Practices and Financial Accounting||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- I: Principles of ADR and Domestic Arbitration||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Module- II: Application of Valuation Tools & Techniques||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- II: Contract Management And Industrial Laws, Commercial Laws & Comapany Law||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- II: Principles of Commercial Arbitration||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Saturday July 25, 2020||Module- III: Dynamics of Valuation, Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Provisions||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- III: Indirect Taxation (GST & Customs Law) And Project Management||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- III: Principles of International Commercial Arbitration||1 Hours 30 Minutes (2.00 PM to 3.30 PM)|
|Module- IV: Model Building, Validation and Valuation Reports||Module- IV: Treasury & Financial Services and Insurance & Risk Management|
|Sunday July 26, 2020||—||—||Module- V: Advanced Cost & Financial Management and Management Reporting||1 Hours 30 Minutes (2.00 PM to 3.30 PM)||—-||—|
ICMAI Advanced Studies Examination Form and Fees
- Students can download the Examination Form from ICMAI direct link.
- Examination fees to be paid through Demand Draft of requisite amount drawn in favour of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” Payble at Kolkata.
- Examination Application Fees (Excluding Project Submission and Evaluation Fees) :-
- Executive Diploma in Business Valuation – Rs. 2000/- + 18% GST
- Executive Diploma in Cost & Management Accountig for Engineers – Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST
- Certificate Course in Arbitration – Rs. 1500/- + 18% GST
- The last date for filling the examination form is June 01, 2020. Earlier, the earlier last date for the receipt of the Examination Application Form was 10th April 2020. But due to outbreak of COVID-19 and lockdown, the form fill-up dates for all Advanced Studies Examinations had been extended till April 30, 2020. In the recent ICMAI notification, the institute has further extends the last date till June 01, 2020, for all Advanced Studies Examinations June/July 2020 term.
ICMAI Advanced Studies Exam Pattern
- Question paper – MCQ pattern
- All questions to be attempted; No negative marking
- Pass Marks in individual module – 40
- Overall pass percentage – 50%
- All the modules will be evaluated separately.
- Projects will be evaluated separately.
- Marks above 60 in a module will qualify for exemption in that module.
All d best CMA Advanced Studies Courses Aspirants
Stay in touch with us for regular and more updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, CA, CS, CMA, Post qualification courses, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.