The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi along with Centre for corporate Governance, Research and Training (CCGRT), Navi Mumbai offers admission to three-year (2017-2020) full time Integrated Company Secretary Course.
This is a well-structured full-time course to develop well rounded niche governance professionals in the post of Company Secretaries. The Course is an interactive programme focusing on experiential learning and combining class room lectures, discussion, class exercise, case studies, visits, practical sessions, internship etc. Students would be exposed to real life organizational situations, professional dilemmas etc to enable them to develop holistic perspective towards decision making and governance.
Aspirants need to read the Important Instructions before filling the Application Form for Integrated Company Secretary Course Entrance Exam
Objective of the Course
1) Entire Company Secretary Course.
2) Soft Skills, Leadership Traits and other Life Skills.
3) Training through Practical Exposure and Internship.
- Nature of the Course: Full Time, Non Residential
- Duration of the Course: 3 years including one year of training (assuming that a student passess the scheduled exam of Institute of Company Secretaries of India in the first attempt)
- Batch Size: The maximum candidates in each batch will be 50 (Fifty).
- Faculty: Mix of Academicians from reputed Institutions, Professional and Industry Experts.
- Last date of submission of application form – 21st April 2017
- Entrance test – 06th May 2017
- Result – 12th May 2017
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview – 23rd May & 24th May 2017
- Offer of Admission – 06th June 2017
- Last Date of payment of Fee – 16th June 2017
- Admission for wait listed candidates – 23rd June 2017
- Last date of admission for wait listed candidates – 28th June 2017
- Commencement of the programme – 04th July, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Integrated Company Secretary Course:
- Candidates should be more than 17 years of age and less than 26 years of age as on 1st July 2017.
- Should be a graduate with 50% marks in any discipline, except Fine Arts OR should have passed Foundation Programme of ICSI or CPT of ICAI or Foundation Course of ICMAI.
- The application would be accepted online only. The last date for submission of online application is 21st April, 2017. To fill the online application for entrance exam for Integrated Company Secretary Course, please log on http://18.104.22.168:8830/icsimumbai/LoginAction_input.action
- Applications submitted after the last date will not be entertained.
- The non-refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- is to be paid by way of demand draft in favour of ‘ICSI-CCGRT A/c’ payable at Mumbai or through PayUMoney.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must keep ready the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format (30 kb), Scanned Signature in JPEG format (30 kb) and Demand Draft or PayUMoney Receipt.
- After successfully submitting the application form online, the following documents attested by a Gazetted Officer or Self Attested are to be sent to ‘The Course Co-ordinator’, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI-CCGRT), Plot No: 101, Sector – 15, Institutional Area, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
1) Hard copy of the online submitted application form.
2) Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-. Or PayUMoney receipt.
3) Photocopies of following documents –
A. School Leaving Certificate/Class X Pass Certificate for age proof.
B. Provisional Certificate / Degree certificate. Students whose result of last semester/final year is not declared can also apply mentioning their marks upto the semester/year for which the result has been declared. The final result will have to be sent to ICSI-CCGRT as and when received, but before September 2017 .
C. Foundation pass certificate of ICSI or ICMAI or Common Proficiency Test (CPT) pass certificate of ICAI, wherever applicable.
ALSO READ: Course Options Available With CA or CS
Candidates will be shortlisted through Online Entrance Examination. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an Interview and Group Discussion for final selection.
Online Entrance Examination
- Online Exam will be conducted in English only.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) only, with 4 choices for answer out of which only 1 will be the correct answer. The test will comprise of questions mainly of Reasoning, English and Numerical Aptitude.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Total time for the test will be 120 minutes.
Here you got the details about Integrated Company Secretary Course. Have any doubts regarding admission procedure and other details of Integrated Company Secretary Course 2017, you can ask us via the AfterGraduation Forum. Share this article “ICSI Announces Admission to Integrated Company Secretary Course” to your friends, who are going to attempt Integrated Secretary Course.