ICSI Certificate Course in GST: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has started the registration process for its certificate course in GST – Goods and Service Tax. ICSI Certificate Course in GST will provide sufficient practical knowledge to the members.
ICSI along with BSE Institute Limited (BIL) a wholly-owned subsidiary of BSE Limited offers this Certificate course in GST, to equip CS (Company Secretaries) Members and Professional Programme Students to develop their skills and competencies in the area of GST.
The purpose of the ICSI certificate course in GST is to provide sufficient practical knowledge to the members. It assists the candidate to attain an understanding of the relevance of GST as well as of the preparations and challenges that lie ahead.
ICSI GST Course Structure & Assessment
The ICSI Certificate course in GST gives a comprehensive insight about the principle of GST and other nuances of the indirect tax regime.
In order to give practical knowledge of GST (i.e understanding of GST Concept and its implementation), ICSI modelled with web-based classes followed by an online examination.
The ICSI Members and Professional Programme students shall be eligible for the admission to the course.
Duration of ICSI Certificate Course in GST
- The duration of this certificate course is 1 month.
- Web-based classes of 6 hrs will be conducted every Saturday and Sunday.
- An online examination will be held after completing 1 month of online classes.
ICSI Certificate Course in GST Registration
- The eligible and interested students can apply for the course ONLINE through ICSI Portal.
- The direct Link to Enroll for ICSI GST course
- The members and Professional programme students will be enrolled on a first come first-served basis. The minimum batch size will be 40 participants.
ICSI GST Course Fee
- The registration fees of Rs. 7,500/- inclusive of GST to be paid online.
- The Soft copy of the study material will be provided to the participants.
- The candidates after the successful registration shall be provided with the study material in a soft copy within 5 working days.
- A Minimum Attendance of 60% is compulsory to appear in the online examination,
- The online examination will be conducted at the end of the course.
- This examination comprises of multiple choice or short questions.
- The passing criteria will be 50%.
- In case the participant is unable to qualify the online test in his/her first attempt, he/she will be given two more attempt(s) to appear and qualify the online test in subsequent batch(es) of the course.
- If a candidate does not appear at the examination, that also be counted as an attempt.
- There will be no separate examination fee.
Award of Certificate
- The Candidates successfully completing the course and the passing the online examination will be awarded a Certificate by ICSI jointly with BSE Institute Limited.
Role of CS in GST ERA
- Representation Services
- GST Compliance in Employment
- GST Practitioner
Interested and eligible candidates can check the ICSI GST Certificate Course details through this ICSI link. Please post your comments or queries regarding “ICSI Certificate Course in GST” in the below comment box.