ICSI planned to have a Mega Placement Drive 2022 at its regional offices in January 2022 month for the qualified Company Secretaries. The last date of registration for CS members to apply for this ICSI-Mega placement drive 2022 is Friday, December 31, 2021.
The ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) has decided to dedicate its energies towards supporting the new members, the Company Secretaries by providing a platform to find appropriate employment opportunities. The ICSI Headquarter, Regional Council, and Chapters shall put their best efforts to ensure mass placement of the newly inducted members with the best Job Profiles & with maximum possible packages.
The institute ICSI is organizing Mega Placement Drives through its regional offices at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkatta for recruitment of Company Secretary (ies) in various corporates and firms of practising Company Secretaries.
ICSI-Mega Placement Drive 2022 Schedule
The Schedule of the ICSI-Mega Placement Drive 2022 in various regions are as under:
SIRO (Southern India Regional Office)
Day and Date of Interview: Saturday, January 29, 2022
Address: ICSI Southern India Regional Office No.9, Wheat Crofts Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Placement Coordinator: Mr. DVNS Sharma, Regional Director-SIRC,
Mr. C.Murugan, Senior Executive Assistant
Ph: 044-28279898 / 25268685, M: 9443796311, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WIRO (Western India Regional Office)
Day and Date of Interview: Tuesday, January 04, 2022
Address: ICSI Western India Regional Office, Jolly Maker Chambers No. II (1st and 5th Floor), Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Placement Coordinator: Dr. Rajesh Kumar Agrawal, Regional Director – WIRC,
Ms. Archana K Sawant, Executive Admin
Ph: 022- 61307924, (M) 9970320202 Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NIRO (Northern India Regional Office)
Date of Interview: Monday, January 10, 2022
Address: ICSI-NIRC Building, Plot No. 4, Prasad Nagar Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 005
Placement Coordinator: Mrs. Sonia Baijal, Regional Director- NIRC
Mr. Himanshu Sharma, Executive Admin
Ph: 011-49343000/49343007; M: 9810867263, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
EIRO (Eastern India Regional Office)
Day and Date of Interview: Friday, January 14, 2022
Address: ICSI-Eastern India Regional Office, 3A, Ahiripukur, 1st Lane Kolkata- 700019
Placement Coordinator: Dr. Tapas Kumar Roy, Regional Director- EIRC
Mr. Tamal Tar, Assistant Director
Ph: 033-22901065/22832973, M: 9051258797; Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Modalities for ICSI-Mega Placement Drive
- The members interested to take part in the ICSI-Mega Placement drive 2022 need to apply online to the institute through the link- https://bit.ly/3rMk9Ow before December 31, 2021.
- If the numbers of applications are more, the applications will be scrutinized and only shortlisted candidates shall be called and allowed to take part in the Placement drive.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to report to the stipulated venue of the placement drive sharp at 8:30 am on the date of the placement drive.
- They will be provided with the Interview skill development Module (ISDM) and group discussion to be followed by the placement drive. The session will be taken by the professional Corporate trainer/ Senior HR Personnel/ Senior Company secretaries having adequate experiences to motivate and inspire the young members regarding how to face the interview.
- All participating candidates need to carry their 10-12 clear copies of CV/Resume, relevant academic documents, and experience/Professional certificates if any.
- All participating candidates need to be dressed in smart formals both for the interview and Pre-Interview training session.
- For further details and queries, the candidates can get in touch with their respective Regional Offices.
- The exact venue of the Placement Drive shall be communicated to the eligible candidates directly.
- Registration is MUST, to attend this ICSI Mega Placement Drive. Any member without prior registration will not be allowed to participate in this Placement Drive. The last day for online registration is Dec. 31, 2021.
- To take part in the placement drive, Candidates are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 500/- (REFUNDABLE). The same amount shall be refunded to only those candidates, who will participate in the drive. However, for others the amount shall not be refunded on any ground whatsoever may be.
- This Placement opportunity is open on pan India basis, hence Eligible Members from any part of the country are eligible to participate in this Mega Placement Drive 2022 organized by the Regional offices of the ICSI.
Wishing all the aspirants of the ICSI-Mega Placement Drive 2022 better Career Opportunities. Please post your Queries or Comments regarding “ICSI Mega Placement Drive 2022” in the below comment box.
Connect with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates of Professional Courses – CA, CMA, CS, Higher Education, Post Qualification Courses, Jobs Openings/Placements, Career Guidance among Education Other information.