Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has released the IIFT 2018 exam notification for the admission to its two years Full-time MBA in International Business (IB) programme for the 2019-2021 session. IIFT 2018 exam, is a national level entrance exam for MBA Admission, will be held on 02 December 2018. The programme can be pursued at IIFT Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) campus.
As per the IIFT Institute latest official announcement, IIFT 2018 exam will be held in 20 cities in paper pen mode from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon. Generally, IIFT entrance test is conducted on the last Sunday of November every year, owing to the exam date clash with CAT, this is the second time that IIFT entrance test will be held in first Sunday of December, similar to last year.
The last date for submission of the online application for Indian citizens will be September 14, 2018. Foreign nationals and NRIs (non-resident Indians) will have to put in the application along with the GMAT score by February 15, 2019. The classes will start in the first week of July 2019.
IIFT describes the program as a foundation course for executives to meet the growing requirement for personnel in the field of international business management. MBA (IB) is a six-trimester general management program with a focus on international business. The programme aims at incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities.
READ Too: CAT 2018 Registration Begins; Check CAT Schedule, Registration Process, Reservation
IIFT 2018 Important Dates
|Last date to apply online||Friday, 14th September 2018|
| Last date for Request for Test Centre Change
(Centre Change Fee: INR 1000.00)
|Monday, 5th November 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card||Wednesday, 14th November 2018|
|Last date to apply online and submit GMAT score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs||Thursday, 15th February 2018|
|Written Examination||Sunday, 03rd December 2018 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon|
IIFT 2018 exam results are expected in the fourth week of December 2018 or the first week of January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT 2018 Exam
- Applicant should possess a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
- There is no age limit to appear for IIFT 2018 Exam.
- Work experience is not mandatory.
IIFT 2018 Exam Registration Fees
The registration fees for IIFT 2018 exam is increased by Rs 100 from the previous year of Rs 1550. The IIFT 2018 exam application fee is as below –
- General/OBC candidates: Rs 1650/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 825/-
- Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 80 (INR 4500)
The registration fees need to pay either online through Credit/debit cards.
READ ALSO: Application Process Started For NMAT By GMAC 2018, Register Before October 03, 2018
IIFT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT Selection Process
For Both General/ Reserved Category Candidates :
- The selection will be on the basis of a Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview.
- The written test will be held at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Based on the marks of the written test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for the second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Writing Skill Assessment and Interview to be held at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
For Foreign Nationals and NRIs
- The admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and interview. The GMAT result prior to January 1, 2017, would not be considered. The score should be received by the Institute latest by Feb 15, 2019. The last date to submit the application fee is February 15, 2018.
READ ALSO: XAT 2019 Preparation Tips, Study Plan And Strategy
Tuition Fee & Other Expenses
The tuition fee as per figures available (for the 2018-20 programme) is Rs 8,35,000 per annum for the General/OBC (NCL) Category. There are other charges of `32,500 for the first year and `22,500 in the second year for computer facility, internet, library, alumni charges and IMF (student body).
The students of SC, ST, and PWD category are given50% concession on tuition fee only. Foreign Nationals and NRI Students will pay the annual tuition fee along with other charges in a single installment at the time of admission in the first year and by the start of the second year.
The fees for Foreign National /NRI/Children of NRI will be US$ 30,000 per annum. Other charges including the library, computer, and alumni subscription will be Rs 55,000 for the whole course.
The exact amount of tuition fee and other charges, applicable for MBA(IB) 2019-21 programme will be informed to the shortlisted students at the time of sending the offer letters in March/ April 2019.
The annual tuition fee payable by each participant for the MBA (IB) batch 2018-20 is `8,35,000
which can be paid in three installments.
How to Apply for IIFT 2018 Exam?
Interested and Eligible aspirants can apply online through the link provided Click here. Before proceeding the online application form, a candidate should be ready with the mode of payment.
READ MORE: How Business School To Inspire More Working Moms For MBA Admission?
!! AfterGraduation Wishes Very Best For IIFT 2018 Exam !!
Here you got the details about IIFT 2018 Exam for MBA in International Business. Have any doubts or comments, you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Connect with us for all latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams update, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.
Stay connected for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by Aftergraduation.