The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the notification of 785 Vacancies for the upcoming recruitments through GATE 2019. ONGC will recruit at level E-1 that is Class-1 Executives in Engineering and Geoscience discipline through GATE 2019. The candidates who got qualified in GATE 2019 exam can apply for this recruitment. The ONGC recruitment 2019 through GATE Score hiring will be done for various plants located across India.
The online application form for the ONGC recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019 will opens from April 05, 2019 and the last date to apply for the same will be April 25, 2019.
Interested Engineering graduates must check the complete information about ONGC recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019 score – important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, selection criteria, and offering pay package to selected candidates.
ONGC Recruitments 2019 Important Dates
Below given are the important dates for ONGC recruitments 2019-
|Availability of ONGC Recruitment application form||April 5, 2019|
|Last date for filling the ONGC recruitment application form||April 25, 2019|
|Window for uploading of scanned documents and downloading of interview call letter||May 5 – 20, 2019|
|Schedule of Personal Interview||June 10, 2019|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment
|S.no.||Name of Post||Number of Post|
|5.||AEE (Drilling)- Petroleum||8|
|10.||AEE (Production)- Mechanical||64|
|18.||Materials Management Officer||33|
READ ALSO: PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Score
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2019
The eligibility criteria for ONGC recruitments through GATE 2019 is mentioned below, candidates are requested to read it carefully –
- Only the Indian nationals can apply for this opportunity.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the recruitment must score a minimum of 60% marks in their Graduate Programme.
- The candidates should have a valid GATE 2019 score to be eligible for this job.
- The candidates who have given and passed in the exams such as AMIE (Mechanical)/ AMIE (Electrical)/ AMIE(Civil) will not be eligible for recruitments in ONGC.
- The candidates who are in their final year of graduation (B.E/B.Tech) are also eligible for the recruitments in ONGC.
- The age criteria for the ONGC recruitments through GATE 2019 are given below in the table-
|S.No.||Reservation Category||Age limit (except Drill./Cementing)||For Drilling/Cementing|
|1||General||30 years||28 years|
|2||OBC||33 years||31 years|
|3||SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST candidates)||Not Applicable|
(General, OBC, SC, ST)
|35 years||33 years|
|6||Departmental candidates||Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC|
ONGC Application Process
- Candidates need to fill the online application form from the official website of ONGC.
- To register themselves candidates have to enter the GATE 2019 registration number as written in the GATE admit card.
- The candidate has to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph and their signature in the jpeg format the size of both the files should have to be less than 70 kb.
- Now candidates have to pay the application form fees, the fees should only be deposited by the Challan system.
- The candidate can deposit the registration fee at any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
- The fees for the candidates who belongs from the General category is Rs.299.90 and no fees for the candidates who belongs from the category OBC/SC/ST.
ALSO READ: GATE COAP 2019 For IIT MTech Admission
Selection Procedure for ONGC Recruitments 2019
- The candidates who are shortlisted will be called for a Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates who are selected for the PI round must carry their original documents.
- If before the candidate was working somewhere in the PSU, He/She should have to bring NOC from the organization in which they were working.
- If the candidates qualify the PI round they have to go through the medical tests as declared by ONGC.
- For the final selection, a merit list will be prepared, which is mentioned below down in the table-
|1.||Weightage of GATE-2018 Score||60|
Pay Scale and other benefits at ONGC
The selected candidates will be placed at the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – Rs.180,000 with an annual increment of 3%. ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in Cost to Company (CTC) terms in the country which comes to approximately INR 19.48 Lacs at E1 level.
The ONGC will provide other benefits to their employees like they will be eligible for allowance @35% of the basic pay under Dearness Allowance, Cafeteria Approach, HRA Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Medical facility for self and dependents, Composite Social Security Scheme according to company rules, Post-retirement benefit scheme.
All the Best job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding ONGC Recruitment 2019 for Engineers Through GATE Score, please post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us for regular updates on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.