One of the most important PSU in the central government, NALCO will recruit the GATE 2019 Qualified Candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees. To apply for NALCO recruitment through GATE 2019, an applicant must have a valid GATE score and also be a graduate of either of these subjects that includes Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering.
NALCO “National Aluminum Company Limited” is a Navratna PSU is the largest integrated Alumina- Aluminum complex of Asia has released the notification for the vacancies in various different disciplines to be recruited through GATE Score.
This PSU will recruit the engineering candidates through the GATE score for the post of graduate engineer trainees. Job Aspirants must refer to the eligibility criteria of NALCO recruitment through GATE 2019 score to check their candidature. The application forms for the said posts will be available from last week of April till last week of May 2019.
In total there are 115 vacancies including all the disciplines for the post of Junior Engineer or graduate engineer trainees. In this article, you will get to know about NALCO eligibility criteria, important dates, application forms, salary for the post openings, vacancies, selection procedure and other details.
Announced Vacancies of NALCO Recruitment Through GATE
|Engineering branch||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Recruitment Through GATE
- The candidates must have the citizenship of India.
- The candidates Should be below 30 years as on May 22, 2019. Candidates born before May 21, 1989, need not apply for the PSU NALCO recruitment. Relaxation for reserved category as per Government category is also there.
- The candidates having the degree of BE/BTech with a minimum aggregate percentage of 65% or equivalent CGPA can apply for NALCO recruitments. Students in the Final year can also apply provided they have proof of eligibility by the time of interview.
- Disciplines and GATE Paper Allowed
|Engineering Branch||Disciplines Considered||GATE 2019 Subject Code|
Important Dates for NALCO Recruitment Through GATE
|1||Application opens for NALCO Recruitment through GATE||Last Week of April 2019|
|2||Last date to fill the application form||Last Week of May 2019|
|3||Interview dates||To be Announced Later|
READ ALSO: Best Books To Prepare GATE 2019
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment Through GATE?
- The application form will be available online on the official website of the NALCO.
- Fill all the details and the required information in the application form.
- It’s compulsory for the applicants to provide the details about the educational qualification in the application form.
- After filling the details and information candidates need to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Candidate needs to save the application form in the pdf format for the further reference.
- Now pay the application fees online through debit card/credit card/net banking, the application fees for the general and OBC candidates will be Rs.500 while for the candidates who belongs from SC/ST will be Rs. 100.
- On successful payment, an e-Receipt will be generated in PDF format with SB Collect Reference Number.
- A candidate has to save this receipt and note the reference number to fill the application form.
Note: – Candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. If the candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered.
Selection Procedure for the NALCO Recruitment through GATE
The shortlisting process will be based on the GATE scores of 2019. The candidates who are shortlisted will have to appear in the next stage that is the personal interview (PI) with his/her original GATE 2019 admit card and scorecard for the procedure of verification of the relevant documents which will be communicated through personal interview call letter.
Probation and Training Period
There will be 1 year training period. candidate need to complete this training successfully to be absorbed as Junior Manager at E-1 Grade.
Pay Scale for the Vacancies
Candidate will be paid as on a pay scale of Rs 40,000- 3% – 1, 40,000/- during their training period of 1 year. After they are successfully absorbed as Junior Engineer Manager, there pay scale would be Rs 60,000-3%-1,80,000/-. The approx. CTC would be of Rs 10.52 LPA during the training period and Rs 15.73 LPA after confirmation.
Along with this, an employee will be entitled to Dearness Allowance (DA), HRA, a medical facility for Self and dependents, PF, Gratuity etc as per company rules applicable during the time of Joining and absorption.
Here you got the details about NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2019 Score. Have any doubts or comments, you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more on higher education, Professional course, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams update, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.