Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML) has notified the beginning of online application process for admission to 21 Month uniquely designed to harness the advantages of learning while working Programme, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for Working Executives for the 2017-19 academic session. The last date to submit completed application form is April 3, 2017.
Also known as Working Managers Programme (WMP) was launched in 2005. The institute will select students for admission to the WMP program based on merit in an entrance test and personal interview. This programme allows you to build on your skills and career prospects . The program is offered through the Noida campus of the institute, where students enrolled in the program are supposed to stay for their fortnightly visits for classes.
WMP Programme Goal For Working Executives
The Programme is designed to provide a journey in learning, which prepares one to take up greater management challenges and responsibilities. This programme allows working executives to build on their skills and career prospects. The Student Advisory Services provided by the Institute offers guidance on charting a learning path, and leveraging events and networking, which enable the participant to meet career aspirations. The overall goals of the programme are to broaden core managerial competencies to enhance the professional growth of students.
Last date to Submit complete application process: April 3, 2017
WMP Entrance Exam: April 16, 2017
Announcement of shortlisted candidates: First week of May, 2017
Personal Interviews: May 12, 13, and 14, 2017
Announcement of candidates selected for admission: Third week of May, 2017
Acceptance and Submission of First Installment of Fees: First week of June, 2017
Commencement of Program: June 16, 2017
- Aspirants should have a bachelor degree in any discipline or equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks or 5.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. (45% aggregate marks or, a CGPA of 5.00 on a 10-point scale for SC/ST/PWD categories)
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of full-time post-qualification (i.e. aftergraduation) professional work experience as on April 30, 2017.
- Aspirants should have a valid CAT/ GMAT (taken between April 1, 2012 and March 31, 2017) / XAT/ GATE/ WMP Entrance Test score. WMP Entrance Exam scheduled on April 16, 2017 (at IIML Noida Campus)
- Aspirants can accessed and filled the application form both in online and offline mode.
- Click here to access the application form.
- Download the application form from: http://www.iiml.ac.in/?page_id=409; or obtained from the Admissions Office at IIM Lucknow Noida Campus.
- Aspirants completely fill the application form neatly and fill section “A” in CAPITAL letters only.
- Completed Application form along with required certificates as per WMP eligibility criteria should be to Admission office IIM Lucknow – Noida Campus, on/before Monday, April 3rd, 2017 by 17:30 Hours..
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- Submit the application by Postal Services or Give by hand (before the deadline) to the following address:-Admission Office
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow – Noida Campus
B-1, Sector 62, Institutional Area
Noida – 201307
WMP Admission Exam
The WMP written entrance exam will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions and duration of test will be two hours. There will be three sections in the exam paper – verbal ability, quantitative ability and logical reasoning.
If you have any queries or comments regarding above article, please post on our Aftergraduation Forum and we would be happy to discuss.