OIL Recruitment Law Graduates Through CLAT 2019 – The application form and notification for recruitment of executive trainees (law) through CLAT 2019 is to be released by OIL. Candidates applying for the Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2019 exam need to fill the application form for OIL recruitment as well.
Oil India Limited (OIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking. It is a Navaratna company that has its headquarters at Duliajan district at Dibrugarh in Assam. The detailed eligibility criteria, application procedure, and selection procedure of OIL Recruitment Law Graduates Through CLAT 2019 is given below.
OIL Recruitment Law Graduates Through CLAT 2019: General Information
- Online applications for OIL recruitment 2019 has to be filled by the candidates
- Candidates who are applying for Oil India Limited have to be mandatory registered for CLAT 2019.
- Candidates will have to provide active e-mail id and mobile number (same as of CLAT 2019 applications) for future correspondences.
- The candidates need to be Indian citizens.
- Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria for OIL recruitment .
- The candidates should have graduated from the institution recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)/ University Grants Commission (UGC) and Bar Council of India (BCI).
vii. The candidates who are shortlisted for GD/PI rounds will have to bring their CLAT score cards at the venue of the further rounds.
viii. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) OBC candidates will only be entitled for reservation benefits.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD will have to present caste certificates at the GD/PI and submit it. The certificates should be in English/ Hindi languages .
- Candidates in PwD category can avail the benefits only if they have a certificate issued for 40% or more disability.
Eligibility Criteria of OIL Recruitment Law Graduates
It is important that the Candidates meet up the eligibility criteria before filling in applications for OIL recruitment through CLAT. The eligibility criteria includes various factors such as minimum required academic qualification, essential qualification and age limit besides the minimum passing marks required for filling OIL Executive Trainee (Law) recruitment 2019 application process.
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in LLB or equivalent must be held by the candidate either after pursuing three-year or five-year integrated law programmes which are recognised by UGC/ AICTE and BCI.
- Final year programmes candidates can also apply for OIL recruitment through CLAT 2019 provided that they can present their degree certificate at the time of GD/PI.
Candidates applying through CLAT in OIL for the post of Executive Trainee need to have passed the LLB degree which can be 3-year or 5-year integrated programmes with a minimum of 60%, or more marks. For those belonging to other reserved categories such as ST,SC,OBC,Ex servicemen etc need to have a minimum of 55% .
Candidates can go through the table below for upper age limit as specified by Oil India Limited for each different category.
|Category||Upper age limit (*Age as on the last date of OIL 2019 application form)|
|General/ Unreserved Category||29 years|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer Category||32 years|
|Scheduled cast Category||34 years|
|Scheduled Tribe Category||34 years|
|PwD (with a certificate of disability 40% or more)||Age relaxation of up to 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers||Age relaxation of up to 5 years|
|Candidates with Jammu & Kashmir domicile (between January 1, 1980 – December 31, 1989)||Age relaxation of up to 5 years|
OIL recruitment through CLAT 2019: Selection Process
- The eligible candidates need to appear for CLAT 2019.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the second stage of OIL recruitment 2019 on the basis of scores obtained in CLAT. Only CLAT 2019 scores are accepted.
- In the second stage, candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
OIL recruitment through CLAT 2019: Application Form
The tentative dates for the opening of application form window is second week of May 2019,and the tentative date for the closing of application form window is last week of May 2019.
Here you got the details about OIL Recruitment Law Graduates Through CLAT 2019. CLAT 2019 aspirants can apply for the PSU jobs along with CLAT 2019 application form. If you have any doubts regarding PSU recruitment through CLAT 2019, you can post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more and regular information regarding Law entrance exam, Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.