The admission process for Indian Institute of Management Rohtak’s 1-year Post Graduate Program for Executives (ePGPx) begins. IIM Rohtak ePGPx is designed for working executives, professionals and entrepreneurs to acquire knowledge about general management with an emphasis on developing leadership qualities in challenging situations.
IIM Rohtak 1-Year Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (ePGPx) is a composite (online/offline) delivery mode programme, would give an opportunity to middle-level managers to accelerate their career.
The last date for registration for IIM Rohtak ePGPx-03 (2020-21) program will be March 14, 2020, the last date for hard copy receipt of the application form is March 20. Personal Interview will be held on March 29.
On successful completion of ePGPx academic requirement, the participants will be awarded ‘One Year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management’. All ePGPx graduates will be awarded with IIM Rohtak alumni status.
IIM Rohtak ePGPx Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
- At least 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/professional experience at the time of application.
Program for Executives Important Dates
- Last date for the programme registration: March 14, 2020 (Saturday)
- Last date for hard copy receipt for application form: March 20, 2020 (Friday)
- IIM-R ePGPx Entrance Test: March 22, 2020 (Sunday)
- Personal Interview: March 29, 2020
- Announcement of selection list: April 03, 2020
- Induction and orientation to the programme: April 18, 2020
How to Apply for IIM Rohtak ePGPx?
- The link to submit the online application is available at http://apps.iimrohtak.ac.in/EPGPxLogin.aspx.
- Pay the application fees as applicable.
Program and Application Fee
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- (plus INR 1,000/- if IIMR Entrance test required to be taken).
Total Program Fee: The total program fee is Rs 6,50,625/- Inclusive of all academic charges to be paid in three installments.
IIMR MAT Entrance Test
IIMR MAT Entrance Test will be a 90-minute online proctored entrance test. Candidates will take the test from their own computers. Below are the highlights of the IIMR MAT Entrance Test:
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 90 ( 30 Ques each from Logical Reasoning, Language & Communication and Quantitative Aptitude)
- Mode of Exam: Online with ‘Live’ proctoring via candidate’s own Personal Computer/ Laptop.
- Marking System: There will be 1 mark for every correct answer and a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Admission Procedure for ePGPx
Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and want to apply for the program should qualify in any of the following competitive exams-
- Valid CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE score obtained in the last 5-years
- Group Á’ officers inducted through UPSC exam.
- IIMR Entrance Test (For those without CAT / GMAT / GRE / GATE Scores)
In the first stage, Applicants will be evaluated and screened on the basis of their applications and qualifying examination scores. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online via Skype, and final offers will be made.
For any queries regarding “IIM Rohtak 1-Year Post Graduate Program for Executives”, you can post either on the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay connected through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on higher education, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, among education other information .