GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Score: GAIL Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. The headquarters Of GAIL is in New Delhi. The official notification announces recruitment by GAIL for executive trainees post from engineering disciplines i.e Chemical and Instrumentation through GATE 2019.
The application process for GAIL recruitment through GATE 2019 score for Executive Trainee post will be going to start through the official website of GAIL at gailonline.com from February 12, 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article to learn more about the GAIL recruitment through GATE 2019, including important dates related to the application process, Selection process and eligibility criteria.
Important Dates for GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
|S.No||Event name||Date of the event|
|1||GATE 2019 Exam||February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019|
|2||Application Form of GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 available from||February 12, 2019, from 11 AM|
|3||Last date to apply||March 13, 2019, till 6 PM|
Note: GAIL Application form would be available free of cost.
READ Too: Budget 2019 For Higher Education And Institutions
Post Details of GAIL Recruitment
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||E-2|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||E-2|
Note The number of vacancies is yet to be announced.
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Recruitment
|3||Year of Passing||Passing in 2017 or earlier are not eligible|
|4||Minimum Pass Percentage||General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category: Minimum 65% marks in the qualifying exam
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe /PwD category: Minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam
|5||Final year students||At the time of filling the application form, candidates must have obtained the specified % (65% or 60% as per as the category) till the last semester which had to be submitted by 31st August 2019 and should meet the other eligibility criteria.|
The maximum upper limit for age is 56 years (including the various possible age relaxations)
|7||No Objection Certificate (NOC)||‘NOC’ must be produced by the candidates employed in Government/ Semi-Government/ Central / State Government Departments / PSUs from their employer at the time of Interview|
List of Disciplines/ Branches considered:
|GAIL Discipline||Disciplines/Branches of Engineering to be considered equivalent against GAIL Discipline||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper to be appeared by the candidate||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper Code|
3. Chemical Technology
4. Petrochemical Technology
2. Instrumentation & Control
3. Electronics & Instrumentation
4. Electrical & Instrumentation
6. Electrical & Electronics
READ ALSO: Success Keys For GATE 2019 Aspirants To Score Better
GAIL Recruitment Through GATE 2019 Application Procedure
- The application process for GAIL recruitment will be online and the registration link will be activated on February 12, 2019.
- To apply, candidates must choose the relevant post
- After the application registration links are accessible, candidates will have to enter the name of the post applied for, Personal details, Education and Experience, email ID, GATE registration number as mentioned in their GATE 2019 admit card and other requisite information.
- Upon successful submission of the GAIL online application form, a unique application number will be generated, that to be noted down by candidates for their reference. Applicant should also download and keep the printout of the GAIL application.
List of Important Documents
- Admit Card for GATE 2019
- GATE 2019 Score Card
- Completed GAIL application form printout
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Class XII and marks sheet
- Provisional Certificate or Qualifying degree and Marks sheets
- NOC Certificate from employer (only for Government employees)
- PwD certificate, if required
- Caste certificate (for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category)
- Relevant certificate of Ex-Servicemen
ALSO READ: CCMT 2019 Counselling For PG Engineering Admission
GAIL Recruitment Selection Process
Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, applicants will be short-listed for further processes. Further rounds include Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee will be held.
GAIL Emoluments for Selected Candidates
Below is the detailed information about the pay-scale. Apart from the basic, there are other allowances (as per Govt Norms), Variable pay based on performance, and other benefits like Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
|Post appointed||Grade of the Trainee||Pay Scale alloted||Basic Pay||Note|
|Executive Trainee||E-2 grade||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000||Rs.60,000||Candidates will be retained in the same Pay Scale if they successfully complete training-cum-probation|
- Training-cum-probation: Candidates who get selected as E-2 grade executive trainee will have to undergo one year of training-cum-probation. If they successfully complete the training of the one-year period, candidates will be absorbed in the same pay scale in E-2 grade.
- Candidates may be posted at any of the installations, projects, offices, its subsidiaries/joint ventures of GAIL (India) Ltd. during and post training-cum-probation.
READ MORE: Allows Books During Engineering Exams, AICTE New Exam Reform Policy
All the Best job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any doubts or queries regarding GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Score for Executive Trainee post, please post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.