IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, famously known as the IBPS conducts entrance examinations for recruiting for multiple posts in many Regional Rural Banks (RRB) in India. Recently, IBPS RRB 2022 notification for recruiting office assistant (Clerk) and officers (PO) vacancies has been released. Aspirants can apply online for IBPS RRB 2022 recruitment till June 28, 2022.
Every year, IBPS conducts RRB (Regional Rural Bank) exam and announces vacancies for multiple posts which include Officer Scale 1, Officer Scale 2, and Officer Scale 3. It also announces vacancies for Law Officers, I.T Officers, Marketing Officers, Chartered Accountants, and Agriculture Officers. For recruiting officer scale 1, IBPS conducts the exam in two levels: Preliminary exam and Main exam. However, for Officer Scale 2 and 3, it conducts a single exam.
All those candidates who are looking forward to applying for IBPS RRB must get acquainted with the exam pattern, online application form submission, exam dates, syllabus, admit card, exam duration, cut-off as well as result. Here in this article, we are trying to share as much information which is really needed to apply.
Overview of IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment
- Over 10600 office assistant and officers’ vacancies are to be expected through IBPS RRB 2022 recruitment.
- To apply online for IBPS RRB 2022, candidates should register at IBPS Official website from June 8, 2022, to June 28, 2022.
- IBPS RRB PO 2022 prelims exam for Officer Scale-I is to be held on 1, 7, 8, 14, and 15 August 2022, and the Mains exam for the same is to be conducted on September 25, 2022.
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 prelims exam for office assistant will be conducted on 1, 7, 8, 14, 15 August 2022 and, the main exam is to be held on October 3, 2022.
- A single exam will be conducted on September 25, 2022, for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III vacancies.
- Depending on the regional rural bank and location, in hand salary of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I ranges from ₹45000 to ₹50000. For an Office Assistant, the salary is ₹15000 to ₹20000.
- The candidates are required to clear the IBPS RRB preliminary exam to be eligible for the main exam. The final selection is done based on the performance of candidates in the main exam.
- IBPS RRB admit card for PO and clerk preliminary exams can be downloaded from July 1, 2022, until the exam date.
- The age limit is 18-28 years for IBPS RRB Clerk and 18-20 years for IBPS RRB PO as on June 1, 2022. Further upper age limit relaxation is provided for OBC (3 years), and SC/ST (5 years) category applicants.
IBPS 2022 Vacancies
IBPS has released a short notice on 6th June 2022 to recruit eligible banking aspirants for Office Assistant (clerk) and Officer Scale I, II & III in different RRBs (Regional Rural Banks) across the country.
IBPS has declared over 10,600 opportunities through IBPS RRB 2022 exam. Out of these, 5300 opportunities for office assistants and 4100 openings for officer scale-I are to be filled based on the candidate’s execution in the online test.
IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Those who are interested to take the IBPS RRB exam must have a graduation degree from any recognized university. The final year students are also eligible but they should have proof of passing the exam by 01/07/2022.
Note: Open degree obtained from distance education or open university is acceptable, but the institution should have recognized officially by the Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy.
All those who wish to apply for the IBPS RRB office assistant vacancies should have an aged between 18 and 28 as of August 01, 2022. There is a relaxation of five years provided for reservation (SC/ST) candidates.
- Office Assistant: 18-28 Years
- Officer Scale I: 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III: 21 – 40 Years
How to Apply for IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment?
To apply online, candidates can visit the direct IBPS RRB apply online link or the official website of IBPS for more information.
Step 1: To fill the form, the candidates are required to visit the IBPS official website and click on the links given for each post.
Step 2: Choose the official link you want to apply for. For example, if you want to apply for Officer Scale 1, click on the official link to apply for Officer Scale 1 to start the registration process.
Note – Candidates can either apply for Officer Scale I or Officer Scale-II & III.
Step 3: After choosing the official link, you will move to the next page IBPS RRB 2022 Apply Online to start the registration process.
Step 4: To fill out the IBPS RRB 2022 online, candidates will be asked to fill in the basic details to get the registration number and password. Using this registration number and password, candidates can log in anytime.
Step 5: After filling in all the details and uploading scanned photograph and signature, candidates will be asked to make the online payment to complete the registration process.
Note – Before making the fee payment online, verify and check the details carefully to complete the procedure. Once you pay the fee, no changes can be made in the application form.
Step 6: After submission, an e-receipt will be available to download. Candidates can download the e-receipt for future reference.
Application Fee for IBPS RRB 2022
The IBPS RRB application fee should be paid only online mode. The fee payment is the final stage of your online application process.
For IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, and III, the following application fee is charged.
- SC / ST / PWBD candidates – Rs 175/-
- All other candidates – Rs 850/-
For IBPS RRB office assistant (multipurpose), the online application fee charged is given below.
- SC / ST/ EXSM / PWBD candidates – Rs 175/-
- For all other candidates – Rs 850/-
IBPS RRB 2022 Important Dates
|IBPS RRB Notification||June 7, 2022|
|Online Application Starts||June 8, 2022|
|Online Applications will end on||June 28, 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||July 9, 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training Schedule||July 19-25, 2022|
|Call Letters? Preliminary Exam||July 2022|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary Examination
(Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant)
|1, 7, 8, 14, 15 August 2022|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Result||August 2022|
|IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card||September 2022|
|Online Examination- Main / Single Officers (II & III)||25th September 2022|
|Officer Scale I Mains Exam||25th September 2022|
|Office Assistant Mains Exam||3rd October 2022|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2022|
|Final Result (Provisional Allotment)||January 2023|
IBPS PO Job Profile
IBPS PO may be a presumed work within the keeping money division that gives numerous benefits to the candidates. A Trial Officer is prepared for numerous operations like back charging collection, book keeping, income, analysis etc. amid their probation period. They might also be asked to carry out other functions such as:
- Resolve customer queries
- Maintain and supervise branch activities
- Public relations, addressing issues, and complaints of customers
- Daily transactions of customers
- Processing loan(s) detail
- To Bring new businesses to the bank branch
IBPS PO Allowance and Other Benefits
Along with a handsome salary package, the candidates will also be benefited from various allowances. These allowances will be added to basic pay and reflect in the salary slip.
|IBPS PO Basic Pay||Rs 23700/- (Increment in 4 stages-
Salary after Increment- Rs. 30560/-
Salary after second Increment-Rs. 32850/-
Salary after the third Increment- Rs. 42020/-
|House Rent Allowances||7%-9% of the basic pay|
|Dearness Allowance||39.8% of the Basic Pay (vary based on inflation rates)|
|City Compensatory Allowance (CCA)||3% or 4% (depends on the place of posting)|
|Special Allowance||7.75% of the basic pay|
All the Best jobs Aspirants. Its a wonderful opportunity for a Government job. Have any doubts regarding IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment preparation, guidance, Books, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus, you can post your query in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay connected with us for more and regular updates on Entrance Exams and Preparation, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Career Guidance, Jobs, and Placements, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.