CA November 2020 Exam Guidelines: In the wake of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued guidelines for the students appearing for upcoming CA November 2020 exams. ICAI is following all the safety guidelines for the safe conduct of CA November 2020 exam.
ICAI has increased the number of centres from 505 to 915 so that the candidates do not have to travel much beyond their districts. The number of students expected to appear this session to be more as May 2020 examinations were also postponed to November 2020.
In the Covid-19 scenario, ICAI will implement proper social distancing measures. During the ICAI CA exam 2020, Sanitization and thermo-scanning for temperature checking will be available at all centres to ensure that the candidates are safe without compromising fairness.
Earlier, ICAI informed the Supreme Court that amidst the Coronavirus outbreak it is not possible to conduct the Chartered Accountants (CA) examination online due to its exam format.
CA November 2020 Exam Guidelines for Students
- The candidates should ensure that they do not have any symptoms of COVID19 before appearing for the ICAI CA November 2020 exams.
- Students need to reach the centre as per the reporting time mentioned on their admit card to avoid any crowding at the entry gate.
- Candidates must carry their admit card.
- Candidates are advised to maintain social distance from each other at all time.
- The candidates should ensure that they report to the examination hall but not before 1:00 PM.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask and carry exam related documents only.
- Candidates are allowed to carry a transparent bottle of drinking water and a 50 or 100 ml bottle of hand sanitizer.
- Students should not carry their mobile phones, smartwatch and any other electronic gadgets. No books & written materials and bags are allowed inside the examination halls.
- The temperature checking of candidates shall be done at the entrances and the candidates with more temperature than the prescribed limit won’t be allowed to enter. Their record will be maintained.
- Candidates are allowed to remove their face mask only for personal identification and signing of registration register.
- The candidates will be provided with a spare mask by the invigilator in case their mask gets malfunctioned.
- Candidates can use washrooms with permission of hall/room invigilators and should sanitize their hands once they come out.
- The candidates should bring their own pen, pencil, scale, calculators, water bottle etc. as borrowing, lending or exchange will be prohibited inside the examination hall.
- The gloves and masks have to be disposed of in a bin outside the examination hall only.
- Candidates who complete their paper on time will be allowed to leave the exam centre after 4:00 PM onwards.
- If the candidate is a minor, they should give consent that they are taking the exam with permission from his/her parents/guardian by filling up a format that the candidate will receive while printing their admit card. They have to submit the undertaking at the exam room or hall.
All Students are advised to adhere to the ICAI safety guidelines mentioned on the official website for the safe conduct of examinations.
The CA exam 2020 for this session will be held between the last week of November and second week of December. The dates will be between November 21 and December 14 and will be conducted in a single shift beginning 2 pm on the specific dates.
Stay tuned through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on CA, CS, CMA, Post Qualification Courses, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance among other information.