The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) launched a unique initiative “ Shaheed ki Beti ” of providing financial support to the girl child of the martyrs for her higher education or for any other needful purpose.
On the commemoration day of Golden Jubilee Celebration of the Institute, October 04, 2017 CS (Dr.) Shyam Agrawal, President, the Institute of Company Secretaries of India launched this activity while presenting Certificate marking the commencement of ‘ICSI – Shaheed Ki Beti’ initiative. The initiative aims to fund the education of the daughters of our martyrs.
ICSI will be presenting certificates to the dignitaries/ guest/faculty and practice of presenting the memento to dignitaries/ guest/ faculty shall be discontinued, to financially support the girl child of the martyrs. The Institute will determine the total number of such certificates issued in a year on pan India basis and total amount accumulated in this fund will be donated to any girl child of martyrs as financial support from ICSI to “Shaheed ki Beti”.
Apart from the same, the “Shaheed ki Beti” scheme will also be financed through Contributions /Donations received from Corporates, Members, and General Public.
Who can Contribute under the ‘Shaheed ki Beti’ Scheme?
The contributions and donations for this noble initiative of the Institute can be made either as a:
- CSR Activity or
- Donation under Section 80G of the Income-tax (IT) Act, 1961.
Recognitions for Contributors/Donators
ICSI will recognize the contributors and donors who will participate in this noble cause with below-mentioned ways-
- The Contributions in the form of donation attracts deduction under section 80G of the Income-tax (IT) Act, 1961.
- Contributions can also be made as a CSR activity. The indicative activities which can be undertaken by a company under CSR have been specified under Schedule VII of the Companies Act 2013.
- Testimonials and photographs of the donors/Contributors who are volunteering to contribute and financially support the girl child of the martyrs who have laid their lives while safeguarding the country and its people will be published at the website of the Institute at the following link- https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Testimonials1.pdf
How to Donate/Contribute?
Interested contributor can pay for this through online and offline ways as mentioned below –
- Payment Through Demand Draft/ Cheque
The contributions/donations can be given either by way of “Demand Draft” or “Cheque” favoring “ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India payable at New Delhi.
The same may be sent with a covering letter mentioning the Name, Address, Mobile Number,Email ID of the contributor/donor and mentioning that the remittance is towards the initiative of Shaheed Ki Beti at the following address.
Office of the Joint Secretary(SG)
Directorate of Student Services
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
C-36, Sector-62, Noida -201 309 (UP)
Kindly mention your requirement for 80-G Certificate, if any in the covering note.
2. Online Payment
Payment can also be made online through NEFT as per details given below.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
Mandate Form (Mandate for Receiving Payment Through NEFT/RTGS)
Vendor Name – THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
Address of Vendor – C-36-37, ICSI HOUSE, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, SECTOR 62 NOIDA UP 201309 PermanentAccount Number (PAN) – AAATT1103F
Particulars of Bank Account
- Name of Bank – Indian Bank
- Name of Branch – Sector 61
- Address – D-211/2 SECTOR 61 NOIDA 201301
- City Name – NOIDA
- IFSC Code (11 digits) – IDIB000N108
- 9 digit MICR Code appearing on the Cheque Book – 110019035
- Type of Account (10/11/13) SAVINGS – (10)
- Account No. – 706959465
Kindly send your testimonials or any other query in this regard to Team ICSI, Ms. Geetanjali.S.Rathore at below mentioned email id.
Here you got the details about ICSI Initiative “Shaheed ki Beti”. Have any doubts or comments, you can post in the below comment box. Connect with us for more updates, follow Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter or you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org