The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur, IITJ) has released the notification for the M.Tech. 2017 admission, for the semester commencing from July 2017. Aspirants having valid GATE 2017 Scorecard are eligible to fill the IIT Jodhpur M.Tech. 2017 Admission Application form. Seats will be allotted for IIT Jodhpur M.Tech. 2017 Admission on the basis of candidates’ GATE valid score and fulfillment of additional eligibility criteria.
Complete details about Application procedure, Important dates and other Important Information can be checked on AfterGraduation’s page. IIT Jodhpur offered Master’s program in the following domains:
- Bioscience and Bioengineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Jodhpur M.Tech. 2017 Admission
- Candidates must have secured a valid GATE score (in respective Subjects).
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their qualifying B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engineering) degree.
- For Bioscience and Bioengineering admission, M.Sc. degree candidate with 70% marks or at least 7/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) can also apply.
- B.Tech candidates from any of the IITs with a CPI or CGPA 8/10 or above are exempted from GATE.
The norms of reservation for different categories shall be adopted as laid down by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Full time M.Tech. students are eligible for a monthly stipend in return for 8 hours of work per week of Teaching or Research Assistantships.
IIT Jodhpur M.Tech. 2017 Admission Schedule
|Last date for submitting application||March 31, 2017|
|Shortlisting of candidates||April 10, 2017|
|Written Test / Interview||To be Announced Later|
|Commencement of Program||July 2017|
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of GATE 2017 Score and personal interview.
Application Fees: Rs.300 (Rs.150 for SC/ST/PD) per course
Payment Method: Online
Eligible and Interested candidate can fill the application for IIT Jodhpur M.Tech 2017 admission on the official website. Aspirants are requested to click here to fill and submit the application form online:
How to Apply for IIT Jodhpur M.Tech. 2017 ?
- Candidates are required to first register themselves on the official website by entering their name, email ID, course joining for, type of admission and category. A password and confirmation mail on registered email ID will be sent.
- For filling the application form, they are required to enter the login details received in the mail.
- Candidate are required to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph with a file size not exceeding 50 KB.
- Applicant are required to upload their signature also.
- After submitting the application form, the next step is to pay the processing fee online by using the credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- After submitting the online application form, a summary sheet will be generated. Candidates must take print out, duly signed it and send it via post along with self-attested copies of supporting documents and payment receipt to IIT Jodhpur postal address.