LSAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on May 11, 2018, for a world-wide level law entrance examination to offer admission into various Law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries. The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is administered 4 times each year (6 starting in 2018-2019) at designated testing centres throughout the world. LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), the USA for prospective law school candidates.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a standardized, worldwide level entrance examination for admission to law schools/Institutions across the US, Canada, and increasingly many other countries. It is a way of measuring the candidate’s reading, verbal and reasoning abilities which serve as an important factor in law school admissions. In India, this exam is conducted only once in a year.
Here in this article, we have mentioned LSAT 2018 Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Important dates, Test Centers, syllabus and other details etc.
LSAT 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||October 04, 2017|
|Last Date to Online Registration||May 09, 2018 (Extended from 04th May)|
|Release of Admit Card||May 11 to May 19, 2018|
|LSAT India Exam Date||May 20, 2018|
|Announcement of Results||June 08, 2018|
LSAT 2018 Admit Card
LSAT 208 Admit card is available on the official website of LSAT. Candidate can check their Exam Hall ticket by entering their registration details. Candidates must bring the LSAT 2018 exam admit card and a valid government-issued ID to enter the examination hall. No candidate will allow entering the examination hall without admit card. The admit card contains details like test date, day, time, exam venue and other exam related details.
LSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The LSAT 2018 exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Sections: There will total 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, 25 minutes will be given.
- Type of Questions: The question will be of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 (One) mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for wrong answer in this exam.
The LSAT 2018 exam pattern is given below:
|Section||No. of Question||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 Minutes|
|Total||96-100 Questions||2hours 20 minutes|
LSAT 2018 Test Centers
LSAT India 2018 will be conducted in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
LSAT Admission Process
- A large number of law institutions/universities consider the LSAT scores in India to provide admission.
- Candidates with LSAT Scorecard can report to the college or institution where they are seeking for admission.
- Candidates have to follow the admission rules and regulation of that particular university or institution where the candidate is looking for admission.
LSAT 2018 Exam Syllabus
The LSAT 2018 syllabus is designed to test the candidate’s ability to solve the questions and accuracy. Candidates should prepare from the topics for the LSAT India exam.
- Candidates must check the proper syllabus of the exam.
- The questions will be prepared from 3 different sections such as Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- The Analytic Reasoning will measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions of that structure.
- The Logical Reasoning will judge the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments.
- The Reading Comprehension section will measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials.
READ ALSO: Courses After 12th For Better Career Options
LSAT 2018 Preparation Tips
- Candidates should prepare for the exam as per to the syllabus and by analyzing and solving earlier years question and sample papers to familiarize with the exam pattern and question weightage.
- Dedicated preparation of around 50 hours spread over a period of 3-4 months is usually enough for assimilating context and formulating the appropriate strategy.
- The practice previous year questions should be in the given limited time by making a time-table and preparing accordingly.
- Candidate can also choose the best preparation books for exam preparation.
- And there’s no better alternative than “THE OFFICIAL LSAT—India HANDBOOK” for deep knowledge about LSAT pattern and deeper level of preparation.
If you have any queries or comments regarding LSAT 2018 Admit Card, its Exam pattern and other details, please post your query on our Aftergraduation Forum or in the below comment box and we would be happy to discuss. Stay in touch with us for more on higher education, Professional course, entrance exams update, Career Guidance among other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.