Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) inviting MBA aspirants for its 2-year full-time MBA program admission. Admission is open for JGBS 2-year MBA programme for the 2019-21 batch with the last date for submitting application forms is on May 31, 2019.
Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) located in Sonipat, Haryana, claims its MBA is designed to prepare future business leaders. The future of industry captains would require comprehension of business management fundamentals and an opportunity to pursue their areas of specialization.
JGBS claims that their curriculum emphasizes that students grow and enrich themselves through live projects, field assignments and simulation game. The pedagogy of the program emphasizes learning through discovery rather than from classroom instruction, problem-solving instead of rote-learning and critical thinking as opposed to acquiring knowledge as information.
JGBS have Partnership with renowned institutions like University of Texas at Dallas, European Business School, Carleton University, Queen Mary’s University of London, University of Bordeaux, Bond University and many more across global. JGBS students spend time undertaking study abroad through immersion trips, semester exchange, or transfer to earn a second degree from foreign partner institutions.
JGBS MBA Programme Schedule
The offered MBA programme is of 2 years. The academic session will start on August 1, 2019, and the program will conclude on July 31, 2021.
READ Too: EDII PGDM 2019 Admission Process Begins
JGBS 2-Year MBA Programme Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a graduate with a minimum score of 50% overall aggregate.
- You should present the scores obtained in any of these tests- CAT/ MAT / XAT / CMAT/ ATMA (minimum 50 percentile), GRE (minimum 250), GMAT (minimum 400) and NMAT (minimum 160). These are the minimum entrance exam eligibility scores.
- The last date of admissions will be May 31, 2019.
JGBS 2-Year MBA Programme Fees
The programme tuition fee is Rs 5,50,000 per year. Hostel, dining and laundry charges are extra which will be Rs 2,35,000 per year.
The final admission for JGBS will be based on –
- Academic performance (graduation scores).
2. Entrance exam scores/percentile.
3. Personal interview.
Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT)
The Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) is an online exam conducted by Pearson Education for all Graduate programs at O.P Jindal Global University. JSAT comprises of 120 multiple choice questions to be completed in 120 minutes with no negative marking. The exam has English/Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning.
Apply to JGBS using the prescribed JGBS application form (also available at www.jgbs.edu.in). The application fee is Rs 1000 need to pay online via debit/credit card.
JGBS 2-Year MBA Selection Process
Final selection of students is made on the combined basis of Academics, Entrance Exam Score and Personal Interview.
READ ALSO: MBA Admission Process And Preparation
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship: 10% seats of the registered students are eligible for Haryana Domicile Fee waiver allotted on academic performance basis of Graduation Percentage.
- Merit-based Scholarships: The University also offers Meritorious Scholarships on Merit-cum-Means basis to students applying through CAT/NMAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/GRE/XAT/ATMA scores. The applicant’s family income tax returns (ITR) should be less than Rs 30 lakh per annum in the last returns. The scholarships are limited and offered only on a first-cum-first-served basis.
If You have any doubts or queries regarding “Admission Opens for JGBS 2-Year MBA Programme”, you can discuss with us via the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Connect with us for all latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.
Stay connected for World best Two year Full-Time, One Year MBA programme, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by AfterGraduation.