EDII Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India has invited the application for admission to its two-year full-time PGDM in Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE) programme for the academic year 2019-21. The last date to apply for EDII PGDM 2019 admission for cycle-1 is February 20, 2019.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) is an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and the State Bank of India (SBI).
Candidates can check all the details of EDII PGDM 2019 admission – eligibility criteria, application fees, how to apply the application, important dates, etc on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for EDII PGDM 2019 Admission
- Candidate must be Three Year (10+2+3) university degree or a 4 Year professional degree (10+2+4) in any discipline recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Graduation with minimum 50 per cent marks (45% for reserved category students) in aggregate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Students who are in their Final year of graduation can also apply for the admission.
- Candidate must have any of the Management Entrance Test score – CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT.
EDII PGDM 2019 Application Fee
- Application Fees – Rs. 1500 for General Category and Rs. 1000 for Women and candidates from reserved category
- For PIOs/NRIs/FNs candidates – USD 100.
- Application fee can be paid via Demand Draft in favour of “ Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, payable at Ahmedabad and Online (Net banking/Debit card/Credit card) too.
How to fill the Application Form for EDII PGDM 2019 Admission
The mode of EDII PGDM admission 2019 application is both online & offline. A candidate has to apply EDII by acquiring the application form, which can be downloaded from EDII official website or can also be filled online.
Applicants who want to apply online can make the payment online. The duly filled in downloaded form should be sent to EDII along with the proof of payment of application fee before the last date.
EDII PGDM 2019 Admission Process
- Eligible candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their entrance test score.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held for the shortlisted ones.
- The final selection list will be announced based on overall performance.
For International Students
- The PIOs/NRIs/FNs fulfiling the eligibility criteria can apply to EDII through GMAT (Score after 2015).
- International candidates (PRIs, NRIs/FNs) will be shortlisted based on their score and then personal interview via teleconference.
EDII PGDM 2019 Admission Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply/Register||February 20, 2019|
|Last Date of Application||February 20, 2019|
|Any other Important Date||May 10, 2019 (May cycle application last date)|
EDII Programme Offered and Fees
|Programme||Tuition Fees (INR)|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management – Business Entrepreneurship (PGDM-BE)||Rs. 10,96,000 (Non Resident Students)|
|Rs. 12,56,000/- (Resident Students)|
Here you got the details about EDII MBA Programme Admission details. Have any doubts or queries regarding “EDII PGDM 2019 Admission Process Begins”, you can discuss with us via the AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box.
Connect with us for all latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams update, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.
Stay connected for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates offered by AfterGraduation.