MRPL Recruitment 2019 through GATE Score – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is conducting the recruitment for Management Cadre in ‘A’ grade through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE 2019. Candidates who have valid GATE 2019 scores in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology and Chemistry can now apply for MRPL Recruitment 2019.
The application form of MRPL recruitment through GATE 2019 has been made available from June 5. The last date to submit the online application form is July 4, 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2019 scores for the MRPL Recruitment.
Candidates need to mention their GATE 2019 Registration number along with other requisite details while filling the online application form for the MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019. The complete details of MRPL Recruitment 2019 through GATE score like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application and Selection procedure, Salary (offer package) etc can be checked by candidates form the article below.
MRPL Recruitment Important Dates
|Start date of Online Application for MRPL Recruitment||June 5, 2019 (10:00 IST)|
|Last date to fill the application form||July 4, 2019 (18:00 IST)|
|Availability of call letter||21 days prior to the date of Group discussion and personal Interview|
|Dates of Group discussion and Interview||To be notified later on MRPL website|
MRPL Recruitment Through GATE Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit as on September 19, 2019||28 years for General category
|GATE 2019 scores||Aspirants must have valid GATE 2019 score in the specified papers (see the table below)|
GATE, Discipline For MRPL Recruitment 2019
|Engineering Stream/Position||GATE-2019 papers & code||Base Qualification||No. of posts|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering (CH)||Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering / Petrochemical Technology||6|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Mechanical Engineering||9|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering (EE)||Electrical Engineering / Electrical& Electronics Engineering||3|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Process Control/Instrumentation Technology||4|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering (CE)||Civil Engineering||3|
|Information Systems||Computer Science (CS)||Engineering in Computer Science||1|
|Laboratory Supervisor||Chemistry (CY)||Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or equivalent degree with a specialization in any of Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Environmental Chemistry and (General) Chemistry||10|
Note: Only the disciplines mentioned above in the base qualification will be considered.
MRPL Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The application form for MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019 score is available only in online mode.
- Click Here – To apply for MRPL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
- Fill all the requisite details – Post Applied for, Personal Details, Details of Qualifying Exam, Details of Academic Qualifications, GATE Details and other.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned copy of their GATE 2019 scorecard (in pdf format with less than 100 KB file size).
- Candidates will be required to upload the caste certificate in a file size within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only, If belonging to Reserved Category.
- If PwD, then the candidate will have to be upload medical certificate in a file size within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf file format only.
- Upload Recent passport size colour photograph in a file between 20-40 KB in jpeg/jpg format and Signature (in Blue/Black ink) against a white background in a file between 10 KB-20 KB.
- Review the details, documents, and photo as well as signature and Submit the application form.
- Make the payment of application fee as below given guidelines.
MRPL Application Fee
- The MRPL application fee to be paid is Rs 100 plus service charges.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman categories applicants and the regular employees of MRPL will be exempted from fee payment.
- Candidates can pay through Internet Banking, Debit/ Credit Cards (Master/ Visa) or download the challan to pay the fee in cash at the nearest SBI branch.
- All candidates must take a printout of the Registered Application Form having the unique Registration Number
MRPL Recruitment Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2019 scores only further rounds of Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the GATE 2019 scores and the performance in the Group Discussion/Group Task and in the Personal Interview.
GATE will be given 85% weightage while the Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview will be given 15% weightage for the final selection.
MRPL Scale of Pay, Training/ Probation and Emoluments
Selected Candidates shall be placed on probation as per Company Rules in ‘A’ grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000. They will receive additional perks DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances/benefits as per Company Rules.
All the Best job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any queries regarding MRPL Recruitment 2019 through GATE Score, please post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us for regular updates on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.