The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has started the registration process for its Certificate Course on Forensic Audit. ICSI Certificate Course on Forensic Audit will provide sufficient practical knowledge of Forensic Audit domain to the ICSI members and students.
ICSI along with KPMG conducting the this certificate course online on Forensic Audit, to equip CS (Company Secretaries) Members and Professional Programme Students to develop their skills and competencies in the area of Forensic Audit domain.
The purpose of the ICSI for this course is to provide the knowledge about Forensic Audit domain to the ICSI members and Students considering the increase in Financial frauds. This course will further assists the professionals who have been working in the related domain.
The ICSI Members and CS Professional Programme students shall be eligible for the admission to the course.
Duration of ICSI Certificate Course on Forensic Audit
- The duration of this certificate course is 1 month.
- Web-based classes of 3 hrs will be conducted on every Friday and Saturday.
- An online examination will be held after completing 1 month of online classes.
Registration for Certificate Course on Forensic Audit
- The eligible and interested students can apply for the course ONLINE through ICSI Portal.
- The direct Link to Enroll for ICSI Forensic Audit course
- The members and Professional programme students will be enrolled on a first come first-served basis. The minimum batch size will be 40 participants.
Forensic Audit Course Fee
- The registration fees for ICSI Certificate course on FA is Rs. 2,000/- plus GST that to be paid online.
- The Soft copy of the study material will be provided to the participants on Leaning Management System (LMS).
- The candidates after the successful registration shall be provided with the study material in a soft copy within 5 working days.
- A Minimum Attendance of 60% is compulsory to appear in the online examination,
- The online examination will be conducted after the completion of the course.
- This examination comprises of multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- The passing criteria will be 50%.
- The Candidates successfully completing the course and the passing the online examination will be awarded a Certificate by ICSI jointly with KPMG.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the ICSI Forensic Audit Certificate Course details through this ICSI link. Please post your comments and queries in the below comment box or on AfterGraduation Forum.