Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts national level entrance examination, IIFT Admissions 2020 Exam which offers admission to MBA in International Business (IB) programme for session 2020-22. The exam will be held in the first week of December 2019 most probably on December 1, 2019. The programme will be offered at its three campuses located at Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada (AP).
Candidates will be shortlisted after the entrance test for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds to provide admission to management programme in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. In this article, we will provide details related to IIFT 2020 Entrance Exam Application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
IIFT Admissions 2020 Exam Important Dates
Candidates can check below all the tentative dates for various events of IIFT 2020:
|1||Online Application Start||1st week of August 2019|
|2||Last date to apply online||4th week of September 2019|
|3||Last date for requesting a change in test center by paying the fee||1st week of November 2019|
|4||Last date of applying through submitting GMAT score for foreign nationals and NRIs||3rd week of February 2019|
|5||Release of Admit card||3rd week of November 2019|
|6||IIFT 2020 Exam||1st week of December 2019|
|7||Declaration of Results||1st week of January 2020|
|8||Scorecard release date||2nd week of January 2020|
|9||GD and PI Rounds||January or February 2020|
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are pleased to read the complete information related to the eligibility criteria of IIFT 2020 before filing the application form:
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum duration of 3 years in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- The Candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam. ST/SC/PwD candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% marks.
- No age limit to appear in IIFT entrance exam.
- Candidates appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
IIFT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the below-given steps to fill their application form for IIFT 2020. The application process will start in the 1st week of August 2019 and will end in the 4th week of September 2019.
- The application form for the IIFT 2020 will be filled online on the official website of IIFT 2020.
- The online application process will start from the 1st week of August 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details asked in the application form of IIFT 2020.
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned passport sized photograph and signature.
- Now, candidates will have to pay the application fee, the fees can be paid through online mode via net banking, debit/credit card.
- The application fees for General and OBC category is Rs.1650 and for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD the application fees is Rs.825/-.
IIFT Syllabus 2020
The entrance exam will contain some specific topics. IIFT 2020 Entrance exam is very important for the candidates who are seeking the chance to get admission in MBA. The topics which will be asked in the entrance exams are as follows.
- Logical Ability: This section will be filled with logical reasoning questions.
- Quantitative Ability: This section contains topics like number series, profit, and loss, averages and Mixtures etc.
- Verbal Ability: The section of verbal ability contains the questions related to English Grammar, Vocabulary, English Comprehension.
- General Awareness: candidates are advised to read the newspapers and G.K. books for better preparation. This General Awareness section will contain the questions related to the general knowledge and current affairs.
IIFT Admissions 2020 Exam Pattern
- The IIFT 2020 will only have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as its question type.
- The examination will be having a total number of 100 marks and will contain 123 questions in total.
- The exam time duration will be 2 hrs (120 minutes), there is a negative marking system so if a candidate marks the wrong one they will lose one-third marks for that question.
- The IIFT entrance exam paper covers question from General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis sections.
Question Sections and Marking Scheme-
|Section name||Total questions (around)||Marks per question||Total marks|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||20||1||20|
|Logical reasoning (LR)||22||0.75||16.5|
|Data interpretation (DI)||20||1||20|
Here you got the details about IIFT Admissions 2020 Exam for MBA in International Business. Have any doubts or comments, you can discuss via the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay Connected for all latest updates and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams and preparation, Admissions, Placements and other information of Institutes, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
Stay tuned to by AfterGraduation for World best One Year MBA programme, Two year Full-Time, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA Programs, MBA Specializations, MBA Entrance exams, Rankings of Indian and Global MBA course, News and updates.