CMA Registration For June 2020 Examination – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued a notification regarding CMA (Cost and Management Accountancy) Foundation, Intermediate and Final June 2020 Examination registration deadline.
A candidates who wish to appear for the June 2020 Examination session have to complete their CMA Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course admission/registration/enrolment before February 10, 2020 (earlier the deadline was January 31).
The examination registration form 2020 for CMA Foundation, CMA Intermediate and CMA Final courses can be filled till February 10. Before filling the CMA 2020 application form, candidates have to ensure that they adhere to the eligibility criteria set by ICMAI.
CMA June 2020 Exams Important Dates
|CMA registration closes||February 10, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit CMA Application/Examination forms||April 10, 2020*|
|Release date of CMA admit card||First week of June 2020*|
|CMA offline exam for June 2020 session||Foundation- To be notified*|
|Inter- To be notified*|
|Final- To be notified*|
CMA Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CMA Foundation, Intermediate and Final programme registration as below-
- A candidate qualified class X or equivalent from a recognized board/ institution can register for CMA Foundation Course, but they can only appear in the CMA Foundation Exam after clearing 10+2 class (Senior Secondary Education)
- Candidate cleared Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) or equivalent under 10+2 from a recognized board/ institution (Students appearing for 10+2 also apply on provisional basis.
- should have passed Senior Secondary Exam (class XII) or equivalent under 10+2 class scheme and the Foundation course of ICMAI.
- Graduate of any stream (including qualified Engineers) except fine arts from any recognized Institute/University (Students awaiting final results also apply on provisional basis).
- should have qualified ICMAI (CMA) Intermediate programme.
CMA Registration 2020
Candidates who wish to appear for ICMAI (CMA) June 2020, have to register before February 10, 2020. Earlier, the last date to register was January 31,2020.
Online Registration of ICMAI (CMA)
Candidates require a valid email ID, phone number and address to be able to register online. CMA aspirants must follow the below-given procedure for ICMAI June 2020 examination registration:
- Click here to fill the ICMAI registration form.
- Provide requiste details – Course information: Enrollment type, course type, region/ chapter, coaching type and CMA Foundation ID number (if any).
- Provide academic, general and other requisite information and scanned documents, photo etc. as applicable.
The ICMAI registration fees for different programmes are as follows-
|Course||Registration fee (oral/ postal)|
|CMA Foundation 2020||Rs. 4000|
|CMA Inter 2020||Rs. 20000|
|CMA Final 2020||Rs. 17000|
After completion of the CMA registration process, aplicant will receive their registration ID which will be used for future logins.
CMA June 2020 Exam Registration
The CMA Institute has set cut-off dates for CMA registration for appearing in June/December term of exams. Accordingly, Students have to take admission in CMA Foundatiom/Intermediate/Final Course to be eligible to appear in the June/December Foundation/Intermediate/Final Exam.
|Exam Attempt||Last Date for CMA Intermediate Registration|
|To Appear CMA June 2020 Exam||31st January 2020|
|To Appear CMA December 2020 Exam||31st July 2020|
Share this article to other CMA aspirant who wants to register for CMA Foundation, Inter and Final Course for June 2020 Examinations. Please post your queries regarding CMA June 2020 Examinations Eligibility’ either on our AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay connected through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for regular information and updates on CA Course, CS Course, CMA course, Higher Education, Other Professional Course, Entrance Exams, Career Guidance, Post qualification courses and their preparation.