DDA Recruitment 2019 Through GATE Score: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) an autonomous body under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers on the basis of GATE 2019 score. These recruitments will be totally based on GATE exam 2019. The only candidates of Mechanical/Electrical and Civil engineering branches are eligible for this AEE posts.
The online application form of DDA recruitment 2019 will start from April 10, 2019, and the last date to submit the filled application form is May 9, 2019. Interested Engineering graduates must check the complete information about DDA recruitments through GATE 2019 their important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and the selection criteria.
Important Dates for DDA Recruitment 2019 Through GATE Score
Below given are the important dates for DDA recruitments 2019-
|1.||An announcement of GATE 2019 result||March 16, 2019|
|2.||Application forms for DDA recruitment open||April 10, 2019|
|3.||Application forms for DDA recruitment close||May 9, 2019|
The eligibility criteria for DDA recruitments are mentationed below please read it carefully –
- The candidates who want to apply for this post must have a degree of B.Tech in the disciplines from Mechanical/Electrical/Civil.
- Only Indian nationals can apply for this DDA recruitment 2019 process.
- Candidates should have a valid GATE 2019 score for the further process.
- Age limit for this recruitment is 21 – 30 years.
The eligibility criteria for the percentage and for the final year students is yet to be notified and will be updated soon.
- The candidates who wish to apply for this post will first have to register themselves on the official website of DDA.
- Candidates can only apply for one discipline otherwise their candidature will be dismissed.
- The registration forms will be available from April 10, 2019, to May 9, 2019.
- Candidates are requested to fill all the details, asked in the application form.
- Other terms and conditions and registration process for this DDA recruitment will be uploaded on DDA’s website www.dda.org.in in due course of time.
- The selected candidates will be directly recruited for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers.
- For training and probation period, the details are yet to be announced.
- Selection for this post will be based on GATE 2019 score.
Delhi Development Authority will start recruiting the candidates for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE), the number of posts are 14 in total, that is 11 for Civil engineers and 3 for Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
All the Best Engineering job Aspirant. If you have any queries regarding DDA Recruitment 2019: AEE Posts Through GATE Score, please post in below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us for regular and more updates on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams and Preparation, Jobs Opening, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.