It is the high time for the students preparing for ICSI June 2018 Examinations sessions. It is expected that all the aspirants’ students for June 2018 Examinations Session are well aware of important guidelines to be followed during the examination enrollment and also while appearing for the examinations. AfterGraduation has collected and shared as below all the important information pertaining to examination enrollment for June 2018 Examinations Session and students are advised to go through the same for reference and compliance.
Enrollment For CS June 2018 Examinations Session
|Last Date For Submission Of Examination Form||March 25, 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Last Date For Submission of Examination Form (With Late Fee)||April 09, 2018 (23:59 Hours)|
|Mode of Enrollment||Only Through Online Mode (Offline Applications will not be Accepted)|
Examination Fees For CS June 2018 Examinations Session
|Stage Examination||Fee (Rs.)|
|Executive Programme||1200/- Per Module|
|Professional Programme||1200/- Per Module|
|Late Fee (for all Stages)||250/-|
|Fee for Change of Examination Centre/ Combination of Module(s) / Medium of Examination||250/-|
|Surcharge applicable for appearing from Dubai Centre||US$100 or equivalent amount in Indian Rupees|
Important Instruction for the CS Students
Students are advised to select the Examination Centre, Combination of Module(s), Medium of Examination (English OR Hindi), etc. carefully, since for all changes in enrollment status, even if allowed an additional fee will be levied.
- Students are advised to retain a copy of the examination fee receipt remitted by them during the examination enrollment process. The Fee Receipt is automatically generated by the system for all successful transactions.
- After successful payment transactions, examination form would be taken as successfully submitted. Generation of only Request Id and Transaction / Payment Id does not always result in a successful transaction. Please re-submit the examination forms wherever the payments are NOT successful done.
READ Too: Course Options Available With CA Or CS
- All examination application forms without a valid fee receipt shall be rejected without notice. In case the amount is deducted from the bank/debit/credit card account but the acknowledgement is not automatically generated by the system, students should verify the status of payment from their banker.
- In case of payment of examination fee through Canara Bank Challan, and the payment does not get reconciled within 3-4 days, students are advised to send a copy of the Challan at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification of receipt of payment. The date when cash is deposited in the bank should be 3-4 days before the last date. Please ascertain bank holidays, if any, to ensure that the cash is deposited well in advance to avoid rejection of the application.
- Students are encouraged to submit the examination form well in advance without waiting for the last dates. The Institute may not be held responsible for the failure of submission of form and/ or payment due to technical or other problems due to peak load.
- Students may please note that changes in the enrollment status are not ordinarily allowed. However, in unavoidable circumstances, they may seek a change of Examination Centre, Combination Module(s), Medium of Examination and Cancellation of Paper-wise Exemptions granted during the periods mentioned below:-
For Foundation, Executive & Professional Programme Examinations
Start Date for submission of Online Requests for change of Examination Centre, Medium & Combination of Modules – April 10, 2018
Last Date for submission of Online Change Requests – May 17, 2018, upto 16:00 Hours
Fee applicable for each change Rs. 250/-
(In case of submission of a request for Change of Examination Centre from any of the Centres located in India to Dubai, Surcharge of US$ 100 or its equivalent amount in Indian rupee will be applicable in addition to the prescribed fee of Rs.250/-)
- Students whose registrations to Foundation and Executive Programme Stages are on provisional basis are advised to upload proof of passing the 10+2 Examinations (Mark Sheet/ Pass Certificate) or Proof of passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examinations (Degree Certificate OR Mark Sheets of all the three years) for regularizing their provisional registrations within a maximum period of six months from the date of registration failing which they shall NOT be eligible to enrol and/or appear in the examinations.
- Registration Denovo / Extension of Registration/ Re-Registration: Students whose registrations have expired on completion the validity period of five years are required to seek Registration Denovo/ Extension through the online facility available at ICSI official website (after logging into the student account). Students must seek Registration Denovo or Extension of Registration well in advance so that they shall able to seek examination enrollment by April 09, 2018 to become eligible for seeking enrollment to June 2018 examinations session. The Institute may not be held responsible for any delay on the part of students to seek Registration Denovo/ Extension / Reregistration timely resulting in non-submission of examination form.
- Paper-wise Exemption on the basis of Higher Qualifications: Even if the students fulfil the eligibility conditions of paper-wise exemption on the basis of higher qualifications viz. ICAI-Cost Final Pass and LL.B. Pass with 50% Marks, the last date for submission of such applications for Paper-wise exemption is April 09, 2018 to become eligible for grant of such exemptions & its applicability in June 2018 examinations session. Students even if they are eligible, who submit the paper-wise exemption applications after April 09, 2018, will not be considered for the purpose of June 2018 Examinations.
- Paper-wise exemptions based on scoring 60% marks criteria: Exemptions based on their performance in December 2017 examinations will be granted to the students by the Institute and in case the students are not interested in availing the exemption, they may seek cancellation of the same by submitting online request at www.icsi.edu well in advance but in any case by May 17, 2018.
- If any student appears in the examinations disregarding the exemption(s) so granted under the 60% marks criteria and shown in the Admit Card, the appearance will be treated as valid for the purpose of computation of results and the exemption granted will be cancelled without notice. Students are advised to be extremely careful while cancelling the exemptions and while appearing in exempted papers as it shall lead to cancellation of paper-wise exemptions in all the inter-related papers which may have an adverse impact at the time of computation of results.
- Compulsory Bulk Switchover of Foundation Programme 2012 (Old Syllabus) to Foundation Programme 2017 (New Syllabus): From June 2018 Session onwards, Foundation Programme Students shall only be allowed to enroll and appear in the examinations under 2017 (New Syllabus) only. Students switching over from Foundation Programme 2012 (Old Syllabus) to 2017 (New Syllabus) shall be eligible for corresponding paper-wise exemptions on as under :
|Passed/Exempted under 2012 (Old Syllabus)||Corresponding Exemption under New (2017) Syllabus on switchover from 2012 (Old Syllabus)|
|Business Environment and Entrepreneurship||Business Environment and Law|
|Business Management, Ethics and Communication||Business Management, Ethics and Entrepreneurship|
|Business Economics||Business Economics|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing||Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing|
- Switchover to Professional Programme (New Syllabus): The last examination under Professional Programme 2007 (Old) Syllabus was held in June 2016 session. All current students Professional Programme shall be required to appear in the examinations under 2012 (New) Syllabus only. Such students shall only be able to submit examination form only after submitting their request for a switchover to Professional Programme 2012 (New) Syllabus if not already done. While submitting the online requests for the switchover, the students are essentially required to select the Elective Subject (under Module-3). The elective subject so chosen by the students cannot be changed after submission of examination application for a particular session.
According to modified scheme announced by the Institute on September 17, 2016, the corresponding paper-wise exemptions in the Professional Programme (New Syllabus – 2012) are available as under :
|Passed / Exempted Paper under Old (2007) Syllabus||Paper Code||Corresponding Exemption under New (2012) Syllabus on switchover from 2007 (Old Syllabus)||Paper Code|
|Company Secretarial Practice||231||Advanced Company Law and Practice||331|
|Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings||232||Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings||338|
|Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||233||Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||335|
|Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency||234||Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency||333|
|Strategic Management, Alliances & International Trade||235||Elective Subject shall be exempted under the New Syllabus||341 to 345|
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice||236||Advanced Tax Laws and Practice||337|
|Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management||237||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence||332|
|Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability||238||Ethics, Governance and Sustainability||336|
|Information Technology and Systems Audit (code No. 334) under 2012 (New) Syllabus shall be exempt for all students switching over from 2007(Old) Syllabus to 2012(New Syllabus).|
Here you got the details about “General Guidelines for ICSI June 2018 Examinations Session”. Please post your comments or queries, either on our Aftergraduation Forum or in the below comment box. Connect with us for more updates on Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.
(Information Courtesy: ICSI)