PSU Recruitment Through CLAT 2019 Score is one of the lucrative options for the CLAT aspirants. Each year the number of PSU’s recruiting Graduate law Students through CLAT are increasing. The candidates who are appearing for the CLAT 2019 exam for admissions into postgraduate law programmes (LLM), can also apply for Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
For the recruitment purpose, the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) are having Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with CLAT 2019 Office for using the exam score of the aspiring PG law students. The PSUs will accept CLAT 2019 scores for recruiting candidates against vacant positions of law officers/ legal advisors. This year, CLAT 2019 examination will be conducted by NLU Odisha on May 26, 2019.
Candidates can look into the details of the PSU Recruitment Through CLAT 2019 Score, including notification, eligibility criteria, application mode, selection procedure and important dates. You can also check here the listing of PSUs which have signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CLAT Committee. These PSUs will be accepting CLAT 2019 scores for the recruitment of candidates through the Common Law Admission Test Score against vacant positions of law officers/ legal advisors.
PSUs Participating –
Below given is the list of the PSUs participating in CLAT 2019 recruitments –
|S.No||List of PSUs recruiting through CLAT 2019||Application window opens||Application window closes|
|1.||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)||1st week of April 2019*||1st week of May 2019*|
|2.||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)||April 22, 2019||May, 2019|
|3.||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)||2nd week of May 2019*||Last week of May 2019*|
|4.||Oil India Limited (OIL)||2nd week of May 2019*||Last week of May 2019*|
|5.||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)||March 15, 2019||April 9, 2019|
|6.||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited||1st week of May, 2019*||Last week of May, 2019*|
Eligibility Criteria for PSU Recruitments through CLAT 2019
Below given are some points about the eligibility criteria for PSU recruitments –
- Candidate needs to be an LL.B graduate passed out with five-year integrated law programme.
- The PSUs have their own eligibility criteria and selection procedure one needs to go through each of the PSUs notification to know the conditions.
- Candidates need to have appeared in CLAT 2019 exam.
- Candidates should have a valid CLAT 2019 scores to be eligible for this opportunity.
- Every PSU will have their own age criteria for the recruitment purpose.
Application Process for PSU recruiting through CLAT 2019
- Candidates can apply for PSUs’ recruitment through the official links available in this page.
- There are official links to download the application form for executive trainee (Law) and legal advisors.
- The candidature of the candidate may get canceled if, in case of multiple applications, candidates need to fill only one application form for the recruitment as legal advisors in each of the PSUs.
Selection Process for PSU recruiting through CLAT 2019
- The selection procedure is based on CLAT 2019 scores, candidates need to achieve valid CLAT 2019 scores for the further selections.
- If the candidate is having a valid CLAT score he/she will be called for the further rounds, which including a personal interview and group discussion.
- Candidates are advised please read the selection criteria of all the PSUs hence each and every PSU have their own selection process.
Here you got the details about PSU Recruitment Through CLAT 2019. CLAT 2019 aspirants can apply for the PSU jobs along with CLAT 2019 application form. If you have any doubts regarding PSU recruitment through CLAT 2019, you can post on AfterGraduation Forum or in below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more and regular information regarding Law entrance exam, Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams, and education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.