DU LLB 2018 Entrance Examination, (Delhi University Law entrance exam 2018) is a national-level admission test conducted by Faculty of Law, Delhi University for admissions to its around 2600 seats in three-year law programmes offered at three law centres of the university namely Campus Law Centre, Law Centre I and Law Centre II.
Candidates who wish to pursue three-year law programme from the Delhi University will need to fill DU LLB 2018 application form and register online for the same.
The application form is released via online mode only and is available until June 2018. For the detailed information on DU LLB 2018 including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and other details, read the complete article.
Important Dates of DU LLB 2018
Candidates can fill online application form of DU LLB 2018 till June 2018 as the online registration for DU LLB entrance examination begins in June 2018.
|Opening of Application Form||2nd week of June|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of June|
|Release of admit card||Last week of June|
|DU LLB 2018 Exam date||1st week of July|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of July|
|Announcement of DU LLB 2018 Entrance Exam Result||2nd week of July|
|Start of counselling||Last week of July|
DU LLB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have to complete their Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate for General, 45% marks for the OBC and 40% marks for the SC/ST.
- There is 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks for widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) & Physically Handicapped (PH).
- Final year appearing Students can also apply for DU 3 Year LLB Entrance Exam.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this entrance exam.
DU LLB 2018 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 (for unreserved/OBC category) & Rs. 250 (For SC/ST/PwD category). The fee can be paid via online or offline mode.
|S.No.||Category||DU LLB 2018 Application Fee|
DU LLB 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode (Pen Paper mode).
- Type of Questions: The question will be the objective type.
- Exam Duration: The duration of entrance test will be two hours.
- Language: The question paper will come in the English language.
- of Questions: Total 175 question will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct response, 4 marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marks: For an incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
DU LLB Entrance Exam Syllabus
The Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam syllabus will consist of the following topics: General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language Comprehension, Reasoning & Analytical Abilities and Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
Mandatory Documents for DU LLB Online Application Form
|S.No.||Important document for DU LLB 2018 applications||Format, Size and Specifications|
|1.||Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format; 50 kb and 100*130 pixels|
|2.||Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format; 50 kb and 140*60 pixels|
|3.||Identity Proof (Self attested)
Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter’s Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card
|.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format; 50 kb|
|4.||10th Marks sheet/ Matriculation Passing Certificate||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .pdf format; 100 kb|
|5.||Caste Certificate||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png/ .pdf format; 100 kb|
How to fill DU LLB Application Form 2018
DU LLB 2018 application form filling is a four-step process which begins with online registration for the Delhi University LLB entrance examination and ends with submission of filled-in application form of DU LLB 2018.
To register for DU LLB 2018 Application Form – Click here (Links will be Active in June 2018)
After successful submission of the Registration form, a confirmation email with a verification link will be sent to your registered email id. Please check your mailbox (including SPAM/BULK/TRASH folder) and click on the link to verify your registration. After successful verification, you can apply for admission to Courses.
- Go through the complete and proper syllabus as prescribed by the authority for the examination.
- Make the proper schedule and strategy for preparation and follow it on a regular basis with strict manner.
- Always prepare according to the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- While preparation, make a short note of important topics.
- Do not skip any topic of the syllabus.
- Keep your health and dedication good for the exam.
- Relax your mind after feeling exhaustive study.
- Regular revision of the topic is must to score better.
Here you got the details about entrance examination for DU LLB course. Have any doubts regarding application form or any other query, you can share via the AfterGraduation Forum. Share this article “DU LLB 2018 Entrance Exam For Three Year Law Programme” to your friends and known, who are law degree aspirants. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding Law entrance exam as well as to get more details and updates on other institutional examinations through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.