GATE 2020 Textile Engineering and Fiber Science (TF) exam is going to be held in February 2020 and will be organised by IIT Delhi. The subject code of GATE Textile Engineering and Fibre Science Exam is TF. There is limited information in terms of scope, guidance and study material for GATE 2020 Textile Engineering and Fiber Science preparation. Candidates find difficulties for GATE Textile Engineering and Fiber Science preparation and thus it is one of the less pursued branches in GATE exam.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 exam will be held on February 1-2 and February 8-9, 2020. In this article, we will let you know about the GATE 2020 syllabus with their topics for Textile Engineering and Fiber Science and reference books for the best preparation and you can score better.
GATE 2020 Textile Engineering and Fabric Science Syllabus
The GATE TF 2020 contains two main subjects and that is-
|2.||Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||
Click Here for updated syllabus of GATE 2020 TF subject from IIT Delhi
Reference Books for GATE Textile Engineering and Fiber Science
So, now you are aware of the syllabus let us know you about the best reference books for the above-mentioned subjects:-
Best Books for Engineering Mathematics and Aptitude
- GATE General Aptitude & Engineering Mathematics By Pearson
- Introductory Methods of numerical analysis by SS Sastry
- Engineering Mathematics for GATE 2020 and ESE 2020 (Prelims)-Theory and Previous Year Solved Papers
- Reasoning & Aptitude for GATE 2020 and ESE 2020 (Prelims) â Theory and Previous Year Solved Papers By ME Editorial Board
- Objective General English by RS Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation by Disha Experts
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability by ACE Engineering Academy
Best Books for Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
- A Manual of the Processes of Winding, Warping and Quilling by Samuel Kline
- Cotton Weaving: Its Development, Principles, and Practice by Richard Marsden
- Fibre Science and Technology by Akira Nakamura
- Textiles: Fiber to Fabric by Bernard Corbman
- Man-made fibres by Moncrieff
- Modern Preparation & Weaving Machinery by Ormerod
- Physical Properties of Textile Fibres by W.E. Morton & J.W.S. Hearle
- Principle of Textile Testing by J.E. Booth
- Fabric for Fashion: The Complete Guide: Natural and Man-made Fibers by Clive Hallett, Amanda Johnston
- Advances in Yarn Spinning Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by C A Lawrence
- Spun Yarn Technology by Oxtoby
- Science and Technology of Textile Dyeing and Colouring by S.P. Mishra
- Basics of Textile Chemical Processing by Gopalakrishnan, D. & Karthik
- Textile Fibers, Yarns, And Fabrics by Kaswell
- Textile Mathematics by J. E. Booth
- Textile Yarns: Technology, Structure and Applications by Goswami
- Yarn Texturing Technology by Hearle, Hollick, and Wilson
- Basics in Textile Warp Sizing by Burji and Hulle
- Spinning and weaving Calculations by Nicolas Reiser
- GATE 2020 Textile & Fiber Engineering Previous Year Solved Papers 2001-2019
All the Best, Aspirants!!!
Please share your inputs and suggestions to bring more useful articles for GATE aspirants. Post your queries and comments regarding âGATE 2020 Textile Engineering and Fiber Science (TF) Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Reference Books and Preparation Strategyâ on our AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay tuned with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also for authentic news and updates on Entrance Exam and Preparation, Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Government Jobs, among educational information at AfterGraduation.