The Committee for Members in Industry & Business(CMI&B) of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is organizing Career Ascent Programme, a placement programme for the experienced Chartered Accountants under the Committee for Professional Accountants in Business and Industry (CPABI).
The Career Ascent Programme is an opportunity for the Chartered Accountants to secure career advancement in the leading organizations. The Change and advancement in career depend upon how the imminent opportunities are capitalised.
The ‘Career Ascent Programme’, another initiative on the part of the CMI&B will be held at Mumbai and Delhi on the 29th and 30th June 2018 respectively.
Career Ascent is a platform specifically designed and aims to provide placement opportunities to the Chartered Accountants having minimum 3 years of professional experience. This programme is an extended dimension to the existing initiatives i.e Campus Placement Programmes, organized twice a year (In Feb/March and Aug/Sept), undertaken by CMI&B to provide employment opportunities to the Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants (CA).
Eligibility Of Members For Career Ascent SCENT Programme
- A Chartered Accountant having membership as on May 31, 2015
More details about the programme are available on the official website of the ICAI.
Career Ascent Interview Schedule
|Centres||Date of interview|
|Mumbai||June 29, 2018|
|Chennai and New Delhi||June 30, 2018|
Timings of the Programme: 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m
Registration Fee: (For Members)
Members who wish to register for the programme shall be required to remit a Registration cum participation fee amounting to Rs 1,000/. In the event of a member not being shortlisted, for the interview, INR 900 will be refunded (after deducting INR 100 as administrative expenses) in the 1st week of August 2018.
Guidelines For the Members
- The members have to register online at https://cpabiplacements.icai.org/.
- A member can select only three (3) recruiting entity irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted them.
- A member can opt for only one centre for appearing in the interview.
- Once finally selected by any company and accepting the offer by signing the offer letter, the member cannot appear for any other interview in Career Ascent or accept a job from the recruiting organisation that have interviewed him/her earlier.
- Kindly note that NO TA/DA or stay arrangements will be provided by CMI&B of ICAI.
“Career Ascent will provide the platform to provide placement opportunities to the experienced Chartered Accountants to secure career advancement in the leading organizations,” ICAI said in a statement.
Here you got the brief details about “ICAI’s Career Ascent Programme”. Have any doubts, you can discuss or post your comments or queries in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation.