The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that the 1st Overseas Campus Placement for CAs (Chartered Accountants) which was scheduled from 24th to 26th August 2018 has been rescheduled to 14th to 16th September 2018 at Chennai, Mumbai and New Delhi Centers. Its unique opportunity for potential employer and job aspirants to come on board to meet HR needs. The interview mode for the applicants registering from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Kolkata would be through video conferencing.
This is to inform you that ICAI Overseas Campus Placement which was scheduled from 24th to 26th August 2018 has been rescheduled to 14th to 16th September 2018. The last date for participation in Overseas Campus for Companies is 31st August 2018.
Interested candidates can register via online through https://cpabiplacements.icai.org/. The registration window for the interested candidates will be opened from 1st June to 31st July. There are no participation or registration fees for the candidates and employers. At the time of registration, a Candidate needs to upload a copy of the Curriculum vitae (CV) having the qualification, experience, passport size photograph, personal and other details.
The last date for participation in Overseas Campus for Companies is also rescheduled from 31st July 2018 to 31st August, 2018. Participating organizations can register to ICAI for Overseas Campus Placement till August 31, 2018.
Candidate needs to carry all the originals of the testimonial along with the required number of copies at the time of interview. A candidate can attend any number of interviews, there is no restriction on the number of interviews to be attended. Interested candidates have to attend the event at their own cost. If any candidate registered and shortlisted, it is mandatory to attend the interviews else s(he) will be debarred from any future events.
Selected candidates in the interview will be notified before the conclusion of the campus placement. The offer letter issued by the employer and accepted by any candidates cannot be modified without the consent of ICAI.
ICAI, last month, planned to hold a special overseas campus placement for both new and experienced Chartered Accountants in India, through the mode of video conference/ personal interview. This placement drive that is being spearheaded by the ICAI network of Overseas Chapters, will provide an opportunity to the overseas employers to access the profiles of Indian Chartered Accountants, interview them and select those who suit their requirements.
The ICAI has 31 Overseas Chapters spread over 16 in Africa & Middle East, 9 in Asia, Oceania & Australia and 6 in Europe & US and is the second largest accounting body globally. ICAI is a founder member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), Confederation of Asia and Pacific Accountants (CAPA), South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) and CA Worldwide (CAW). Presently, India holds the Chair of the CAPA.
With its internationally benchmarked qualification complying to International Education Standards (IESs) and progressive Mutual Recognition Agreements (MRAs) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with accounting bodies of developed and emerging economies, Indian CAs have placed themselves in the international arena as a complete business solution provider.
READ ALSO: Career Prospects For A Qualified CA
ICAI Campus Placement for Fresh CA Highlight
|Particular||Feb –March 2018 Placement Session|
|No. of Candidates registered||6029|
|No. of Candidates Shortlisted||5306|
|No. of Candidates appeared for Interview||3442|
|Total No. of Organization Participated||130|
|No. of Interview team||221|
|No. of Job offers||1472|
|No. of Job offer accepted||1368|
|Highest Salary (Cost to Company)||INR 22.30 LPA|
|Average Salary (Cost to Company)||INR 8.40 LPA|
ICAI Overseas Campus Placement Highlights
- Recruit Indian CAs – Towards a total business solution provider
- Organised under ICAI institutional framework
- Maiden initiative. This is first Overseas placement being conducted by ICAI
- Duration: 3 days – Friday to Sunday, 14th – 16th September 2018
- Campus centers at Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi
- Video conference interview facility at remaining centers
- HR team to be present at designated centers for personal interview
- HR team can be present in all the three locations
- Exclusively for Indian CAs at all levels-entry, middle and top management
- To meet global demand for Indian CAs
- ICAI team to conduct overseas HR meet during June/July 2018
- HR meet at select locations- UAE, Africa, Canada and Europe
- Ease of recruiting CAs at your doorstep
- Zero participation fee for prospective employers and employees
- Web portal for online registration and short listing of candidates
- Facility to shortlist the candidates in advance based on their profile
- Offers accepted by candidates are irrevocable
- Acceptance of multiple offers by candidates is prohibited
- Facility to finalize the positions and terms on the spot
- Appointment letters can be issued across the table
- No legal hurdles for recruitment
- 6000+ CAs expected to attend this campus placement.
- Facility for written test and Group discussion with prior intimation
- ICAI to endorse the professional information provided by candidates
You have prepared hard and hard work always pays. Please post your comments or queries regarding ICAI 1st Overseas Campus Placement on our Aftergraduation Forum or in below comment box. AfterGraduation wishes qualified Chartered Accountants and job seekers a very best for luck.
Stay in touch with us for more on higher education, Professional course, entrance exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation.