The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has released the examination schedule for its Advanced Studies Certificate and Diploma Courses. The ICMAI Advanced Studies examination for Diploma/Certificate courses will be held in the month of June.
The ICMAI has also released the examination form for its advanced studies courses – i) Executive Diploma in Business Valuation, ii) Executive Diploma in Cost & Management Accounting for Engineers, and iii) Certificate Course in Arbitration.
The ICMAI Diploma/Certificate examinations will be held in the month of June. The examination is conducted at almost all the major ICMAI test centres.
|Directorate of ICMAI Advanced Studies Examination Schedule & Programme June 2020|
|Day, Date & Time||Executive Diploma in Business Valuation||
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Executive Diploma in Cost & Management Accountig for Engineers||
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Certificate Course in Arbitration||
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Thrusday 11th June, 2020||Module- I: Principles of Valuation and Valuation Approaches||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- I: Costing Principles & Practices and Financial Accounting||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- I: Principles of ADR and Domestic Arbitration||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Module- II: Application of Valuation Tools & Techniques||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- II: Contract Management And Industrial Laws, Commercial Laws & Comapany Law||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- II: Principles of Commercial Arbitration||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Saturday 13th June, 2020||Module- III: Dynamics of Valuation, Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Provisions||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- III: Indirect Taxation (GST & Customs Law) And Project Management||1 Hours 30 Minutes||Module- III: Principles of International Commercial Arbitration||1 Hours 30 Minutes (2.00 PM to 3.30 PM)|
|Module- IV: Model Building, Validation and Valuation Reports||Module- IV: Treasury & Financial Services and Insurance & Risk Management|
|Sunday 14th June, 2020||—||—||Module- V: Advanced Cost & Financial Management and Management Reporting||1 Hours 30 Minutes (2.00 PM to 3.30 PM)||—-||—|
ICMAI Advanced Studies Examination Form and Fees
- Students can download the Examination Form from ICMAI direct link.
- Examination fees to be paid through Demand Draft of requisite amount drawn in favour of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” Payble at Kolkata.
- Examination Application Fees (Excluding Project Submission and Evaluation Fees) :-
- Executive Diploma in Business Valuation – Rs. 2000/- + 18% GST
- Executive Diploma in Cost & Management Accountig for Engineers – Rs. 3000/- + 18% GST
- Certificate Course in Arbitration – Rs. 1500/- + 18% GST
- The last date for the receipt of the Examination Application Form was 10th April 2020. But due to outbreak of COVID-19, the form fill-up dates for all Advanced Studies Examinations have been extended till April 30, 2020. In the recent ICMAI notification, the institute has further extends the last date till June 01, 2020, for all Advanced Studies Examinations June 2020 term.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Only one Application form must be filled up for the given Course. Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- A candidate must write in Block Letters the name of his/her Examination Centre and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted will not be changed under any circumstances.
- A Candidate must send his/her application form and remittance in respect of his/her own candidature only.
- Incomplete applications forms are liable to be rejected.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled up examination Application form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for requirement in future for any reference.
- Any disputes arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.
- Students are requested to submit the filled in application addressed to the Directorate of Advanced Studies at the following Address: CMA (Dr.) Debaprosanna Nandy, Sr. Director – Advanced Studies, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, CMA Bhawan, 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700 016. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICMAI Advanced Studies Examination Pattern
- Question paper – MCQ pattern
- All questions to be attempted; No negative marking
- Pass Marks in individual module – 40
- Overall pass percentage – 50%
- All the modules will be evaluated separately.
- Projects will be evaluated separately.
- Marks above 60 in a module will qualify for exemption in that module.
All d best CMA Advanced Studies Courses Aspirants
Stay in touch with us for regular and more updates on Higher Education, Professional Course, CA, CS, CMA, Post qualification courses, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.