The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) [previously known as the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)] has issued a notification regarding CMA Foundation June 2019 registration. Candidates registering for the CMA Foundation June 2019 exam must check the eligibility criteria, registration process, fees and other details.
CMA Foundation Exam is the entrance test after 12th for CMA Course. Admission for the CMA Foundation course is open throughout the year. However, Students who want to appear in CMA Foundation June 2019 exam should register before January 31, 2019, under syllabus 2018.
The first CMA Foundation examination under New syllabus 2018 shall be conducted in June 2019. However, the CMA Foundation students who have already registered under old syllabus 2012 were eligible to appear up to Dec 2018 exam under Syllabus 2012.
In this article, we’have provided CMA Foundation Registration and its Procedure, Online and offline registration, application Fees, Last dates to Submit the Application for CMA Foundation and more details.
CMA Foundation June 2019 Registration
The CMA Institute (ICAI Cost) has set cut-off dates for CMA registration for appearing in June/December term of exams.
Accordingly, Students have to take admission in CMA Foundation Course to be eligible to appear in the June/December Foundation Exam. Students who want to appear for June Term Examination should register before 31st January of that year and for December Term Exam, they should apply before 31st July of that year.
|Exam Attempt||Last Date for CMA Foundation|
|To Appear CMA Foundation June 2019||31st January 2019|
|To Appear CMA Foundation December 2019||31st July 2019|
Eligibility for Admission to CMA Foundation Course
Students who passed the 10th class/Secondary exam can register for CMA Foundation Course, but they can only appear in the CMA Foundation Exam after clearing 10+2 class (Senior Secondary Education)
Additionally, Students having any of the following educational qualifications are also eligible for CMA Foundation Course registration:
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) under 10+2 class scheme of a recognized Board; or an Exam equivalent to 10+2 recognized by the Central Govt.: or
- Passed National Diploma in Commerce Exam held by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council; or
- The Diploma in Rural Service Exam conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
CMA Foundation registration aspirants, waiting for their results can apply for provisional admission.
Registration Fee for CMA Foundation Course
You are required to pay a fee of Rs 4,000/- for CMA Foundation Course registration. If you want to buy prospectus (brochure), then you have to pay Rs 250/- additionally.
Documents Required for CMA Foundation Course Registration
Following documents are required while registering for ICMAI Foundation Course:
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate (10th class mark sheet)
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- Three Passport size photographs – (1 photograph to be pasted on application form, another one to be pasted on identity card and remaining one to be attached with application form)
Students should note that attestation of documents is mandatory by any member of ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)/ICWAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India)/ ICSI (The Institute of Company Secretaries of India)/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly/Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college.
Procedure for CMA Foundation Course Registration
Students can register for CMA Foundation by either online or offline (Physical Application Form) methods.
A) Apply Offline/Physical Application Form
Students need to visit nearest branch office of CMA Institute and buy the application form for admission to CMA Foundation course. Students fill the complete details as requisite in the application form along with the attested documents and submit the form.
B) Submit Online Application Form
To fill the CMA foundation registration form, students may use ICMAI Online Student Registration System under New Syllabus 2016. However, Students have to keep some necessary documents ready before applying online for admission in CMA Foundation Course. Make sure that you have the below-given details at hand before you start the online registration process for CMA Foundation
1) Your contact details:
b) Mobile Number
c) Email id
2) Required Documents (Only Soft copies):
a) Coloured Passport Size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
b) Birth Certificate (Age Proof) in (PDF format), size of the file should not exceed 300 KB.
c) Applicant’s Signature Scanned copy (in JPG OR JPEG format)
d) 10+2 Class Mark sheet (Educational Qualification Certificates) in (PDF format), size not to exceed 300 KB.
Now you may proceed for online registration and click on foundation text link shown in the middle of that webpage. You will be asked to select either oral coaching or postal coaching.
- Oral Coaching: If you opt the Oral Coaching mode, you have to attend oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by you. In oral coaching, Student collects Study Materials from concerned Regional Council /Chapter /CMA Support Centre after receipt intimation from HQ by SMS/email.
- Postal Coaching: Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit the answer to Postal test papers only.
Share this article to other CMA Students who want to register for CMA Foundation Course 2019. Please post your comments or queries regarding ‘ICMAI CMA Foundation June 2019 Registration’ either on our AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Stay in touch with us for more on Higher Education, Professional Course, Entrance Exams update, Career Guidance among other information. Connect with us on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more updates on CA, CS, CMA, Other professional courses, Post qualification courses and their preparation.