The Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is privileged to be the first IIT in the Himalayas. IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2017 Online Application Form will be available from second week of April to first week of May. The IIT offers admission to full time regular M.Tech in Energy Materials with specialization in Materials and Mechanical. Admissions to this programme will be offered to candidates having GATE valid scores. If required, Candidates may also need to appear for a test and interview.
IIT Mandi also offers postgraduate programs like M.S.(by Research) and M.Sc. under various departments. Currently, IIT Mandi offers M.S. program in fields of basic sciences and engineering, M.Sc. program in Chemistry along with M.Tech. in Energy Materials. Complete details about IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2017 including eligibility criteria, important dates, application & selection procedure can be checked on AfterGraduation’s this page.
IIT Mandi M.Tech Admission 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Application Starts||2nd week of April 2017|
|2.||Application deadline||1st week of May 2017|
|3.||Announcement of shortlisted candidates||3rd week of May 2017|
|4.||Interview||1st week of June 2017|
- Applicants must have a B.E./B.Tech/AMIE or equivalent degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Production, Metallurgy, Materials or Chemical discipline.
- Final year students can also apply provided they submit the proof of their passing by last week of July.
- A GATE valid score is mandatory in appropriate discipline.
- Those holding a B.Tech degree from any of the IITs in Mechanical, Electrical, production, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Materials and Chemical engineering and a CGPA/CPI score of 8.00 (on scale of 10) are exempted from GATE.
- Industry sponsored candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience. They should submit employer’s certificate for study leave of 2 years and undertaking for the financial support during entire course duration. They are exempted from GATE.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to first register using a valid Email ID and password.
- After successful registration, login credentials will be sent by email ID. Candidates must validate and verify the same for logging in.
- Candidates must submit the application form after filling all the required particulars.
Note:There are no application fees.
Candidates can apply online through official website http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/
The above details are based on last year’s official notifications. AfterGraduation will provide more details as soon as any official notification is made on IIT Mandi Admissions 2017.
(Image Source: IIT Mandi)