MBA admission in Rajasthan is open & colleges are inviting application form for MBA courses for the 2018-2019 session. So the aspirants who are looking to MBA admission in Rajasthan either in private or government College should apply as soon as possible else seat in specific specialization might be filled accordingly. We will go through some of the main aspects of joining an MBA program in any University and institute across Rajasthan.
MBA is a test of your attitude, aptitude and approach. The right combination of these three is a must to get through. Prowess- the most comprehensive program for MBA preparations. Most students are attracted to management programs at top business schools because of the high pay packages they get at the end of it in the recruitment. Sure, it is a brilliant career to pursue, but if your ultimate aim is to stuff your pockets, you might just out a sorry figure in your future life or for that matter even in your Group Discussion (GD) or Personal Interview (PI).
Rajasthan is one of the states which offer the management courses in its various specializations – Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Family Business & Entrepreneurship, International Business and Rural Marketing among others. AfterGraduation provides the Eligibility, Selection Procedure, entrance exam and other details for MBA Admissions in Rajasthan.
MBA Entrance Exam
MBA entrance exams are conducted to get admission into one of the top management college/institute. Management tests papers are set with the aim to find out the standard of knowledge, the aptitude of the candidate and his or her ability to take admissions in a management program. The admission procedure varies from institute to institute. Some have no GD & some include unrehearsed speech.
- WRITTEN TEST: This test seeks the aptitude of the candidates in four major areas- Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Business Data Interpretation.
- QUALITATIVE ASSESSMENT: This includes two stages Group Discussions and Personal Interview. This stage evaluates a candidate leadership ability, grasping power, Analytical thought process, communication process and other personal attributes.
- Admission to MBA institutions located in Rajasthan state will be offered through national level entrance exams. Various Universities accept the scorecard of CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/ others for admission offers. A student with good score in these entrance tests will be exempted from Merit Ranking and will be directly called for GD/ PI.
- Candidates wishing to get admission in IIM Udaipur need to qualify the CAT exam with higher rank.
Eligibility for MBA Admission in Rajasthan
In order to be eligible for the entrance exam candidate should meet the basic eligibility criteria mentioned below.
A) Graduation from any recognised university/ college with at least 50% of aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
B) Candidates should Clear the bachelor degree (3 or 4 Years) in any stream from a recognized institution.
C) Scorecard of CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/ others for admission offers. A student with good score in these entrance tests will be exempted from Merit Ranking and will be directly called for GD/PI.
D) Candidates should hold the Rajasthan domicile certificate for admission in state colleges.
Selection Process for MBA Admission in Rajasthan
Admission to the MBA programs is highly competitive. The admission committee which includes faculty from each programs reviews applications on an individual basis looking at both qualitative and quantitative aspects of an applicant’s academic background. The admission committee will carefully consider each completed application with particular attention to academic performances in school & graduation.
Candidates have to register themselves on the respective website for participating in the MBA admission counselling. On the day of counselling, candidates have to verify their original documents, fill the preferences of colleges & specialization and payment of the counselling fee.
The admission committee then recommends admission or denial or may even call for an additional round of Personal Interview (PI) & or Group Discussion (GD). Work experience is given extra weightage at most of the institutes.
The decision of a student admission is notified within 2-5 weeks of the time their application is complete & goes under review.
Top MBA Institutes In Rajasthan
There are various reputed colleges which are situated here and offer the quality education in the field of MBA.
- Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur
- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur
- Aravali Institute of Management, Jodhpur
- Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur
- Indian Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur
- Amity University, Jaipur
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Mody University, Sikar
- School of Insurance Studies, National Law University, Jodhpur
- Pacific University, Udaipur
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur
- Government Engineering College, Bikaner
- Government Engineering College, Ajmer
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
- ICFAI University, Jaipur
- Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner
- Rajasthan College of Agriculture, Udaipur
- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science Management, Jaipur
Above list is just in random series. These are some of the top universities conducting MBA programs. The list is very big and a college can be selected as per personal requirements of a candidate.
Essential Documents Required
Candidates have to come with the given documents at the time of counselling procedure:
- 10th & 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificates
- Graduation Degree/Certificate
- Birth Certificates
- Category Certificates
- Domicile Certificates
- Passport sized Photograph
- Entrance Exam Score Card
If you have any other queries about MBA Admission in Rajasthan 2018, you can write your queries in the comment box given below or discuss through AfterGraduation Forum. Stay in touch with us for more on higher education, Professional course, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams update, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.