NTPC Jobs for Engineers: The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released a notification to fill 280 posts of Executive Engineer Trainees through GATE Score. The last date to apply for NTPC Recruitment for Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2021 score is June 10, 2021.
The candidates who want to apply for NTPC Recruitment through GATE must be a graduate in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Electronics engineering. Energetic and Interested young graduate engineers with a valid GATE-2021 score can apply online for NTPC Executive Trainees (ET) recruitment 2021 (EET-2021 recruitment).
The candidates who applied for the recruitment for the NTPC will be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE 2021 scores. Interested candidates must check Eligibility criteria, Selection and Application process, Vacancy details, pay package offered among other information related to NTPC recruitment through GATE 2021.
NTPC Jobs for Engineers Vacancy Details
Projected Vacancies in each discipline are given below –
Electrical – 98 vacancies
Mechanical – 126 vacancies
Electronics/Instrumentation – 56 vacancies
Vacancies for the reserved categories (EWS/OBC/SC/ST) are as per Govt. guidelines.
READ ALSO: How To Prepare GATE 2022 For A Better Score?; GATE 2022 Preparation Tips, Strategy, Guidance
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Jobs for Engineers Through GATE
- All the candidates who are applying for the NTPC recruitment should have Indian citizenship.
- Candidates should have a full-fledged engineering degree with an aggregate of 65% for the general category and for SC/ST and PwD it is 55%.
- The candidate must be a graduate in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Electronics Engineering.
- Candidates must match the medical norms available on the official website of NTPC. All the shortlisted candidates should have to go through a medical test which will be conducted by the NTPC medical board officers.
- The upper age limit for the NTPC recruitment is 27 years for General category applicants. Relaxation is applicable as per Government norms.
Eligible Engineering Disciplines and GATE Exam Code
|S.No||Discipline Advertised for NTPC||Disciplines Advertise by NTPC||Corresponding GATE 2021 paper||Corresponding GATE-2021 Paper Code|
|1.||Electrical||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|2.||Mechanical||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering./ Production & Industrial Engineering./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engg.||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|3.||Instrumentation||Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|4.||Electronics||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics||Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
NTPC Recruitment Application Form
NTPC has released its application forms for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees, and the last date to fill the application form is June 10, 2021.
Below given are some points which will help you to fill the NTPC EET-2021 application forms-
- For filling the application form candidates have to visit the official website of NTPC.
- Candidates have to enter their GATE 2021 registration number in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature in the jpeg. Format.
- For the General/EWS/OBC category candidates, the registration fee is Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates, the registration fee is exempted.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fees the payment can be done in both online or offline mode.
Selection Procedure of NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021
NTPC has their own way to shortlist the candidates for the recruitments. The points given below will let you know about the selection procedure of NTPC recruitments –
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE 2021 scores.
- NTPC will release the final merit list to recruit the candidates on the basis of their GATE scores.
The candidates who will be selected will be placed in the pay scale of ₹ 40000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of ₹ 40,000 (E1 grade). The benefits such as dearness allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible during training / after absorption as per company rules in force from time to time.
The General and OBC selected applicants will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs 2,50,000 (Rs 1,25,000 for SC/ST/PwD candidates) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the 1- year training.
READ MORE: Multiple Options After GATE Qualification, Focus On Your Goal
All the Best job Aspirant Engineers. If you have any doubts or queries regarding NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021 Score for Engineering Executive Trainee post, please post in the below comment box and we would be happy to discuss.
Stay in touch with us through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter for more and regular updates on Higher Education, Career Guidance, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance exams, and education other information.