Panjab University, Chandigarh will conduct 5 Year Integrated Law Course Entrance Examination on 21st May 2017. Candidates seeking admissions to the B.A./B.Com LL.B (Hons.) Five Year Integrated Law Course through Panjab University would have to apply before May 3, 2017. There are 3 law schools affiliated by Panjab University with PU-B.A./B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) entrance exam –
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh
- UIL, P.U. Regional Centre, Ludhiana
- UILS, Swami Sarvanand Giri P.U. Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
Candidates can get the full details of PU-B.A./B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course Entrance Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
Important Dates for 5 Year Integrated Law Entrance Test
|Entrance test form and prospectus available on website||April 06, 2017|
|Last date to Submit Entrance test form and generation of bank challan||May 03, 2017|
|Last date for depositing fee in any branch of SBI through generated challan||May 06, 2017|
|Last date for final submission of form (photograph, signature etc.)||May 10, 2017|
|Last date for submitting print copy of form with necessary documents||May 11, 2017|
|Downloading admit cards||May 15, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||May 21, 2017|
|Counselling forms available on website||June 01, 2017|
|Counseling||July 06, 2017 to July 08, 2017|
|Commencement of classes||July 10, 2017|
ALSO READ: MH CET Law 2017 Exam For LLB In Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria For Admission To 5 Year Integrated Law Course
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/BC/PwD 45% marks) from any recognized Board/University. (The candidature of a candidate who is appearing in 10+2 examination in March/April 2017, shall stand cancelled if she/he fails to pass or gets reappear or fails to secure the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.)
- Those who have obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass certificate through distance or correspondence method are eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years Course.
Fees For 5 Year Integrated Course Application Form
- General Category: Rs.2100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 1050/-
Number of Seats For PU 5 Year Integrated Course
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5-years Integrated Course – 240
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5- years Integrated Course – 120
How to Apply for 5 Year Integrated Course Entrance Test
The aspirants will have to complete the PU B.A./B.Com L.L.B 2017 Application Form in two stages. First they will have to complete the Registration formalities and generate the bank challan. Click here to register.
After depositing the category-wise fees through bank, they will have to complete the remaining application process.
Candidates are required to read the PU B.A./B.Com LLB prospectus and PU B.A./B.Com LLB Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying for PU BA LLB 2017.
Paper Pattern of Entrance Test
There will be a total of 100 questions with 1 mark for every correct answer and a deduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. The duration for this paper will be 90 minutes.
|Topic||No. of questions||
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60||60|
For detailed Instructions related to admission, refer to Handbook of Information 2017 available at Panjab University website .
If you have any queries or comments regarding “Panjab University’s 5 Year Integrated Law Course Entrance Examination” article, please post on our Aftergraduation Forum and we would be happy to discuss.