The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has allowed the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers (REET), 2021 candidates, to make corrections in their submitted application forms. The REET 2021 application correction window will remain open for four days on the official site of BSER REET.
Teachers of classes 1 to 8 will be recruited through this BSER REET recruitment drive. Candidates who have applied for REET 2021 can make any necessary desired changes in the next four days from February 22 (Monday) to February 25 (Thursday) 2021. To make changes in the REET 2021 application, candidates will have to visit the official website of REET 2021.
The selection of teachers for classes 1 to 8 will be based on REET 2021 results. Here are the steps that REET 2021 aspirants can take to make corrections to their application forms.
Steps to Make Changes in the REET 2021 Application Form
- Visit the REET official website– reetbser21.com
- On the homepage, click on ‘Edit Application Form For REET-2021.’
- A new page will open.
- Enter your credentials like Registration Number, REET 2021 candidate name, father’s name, and mother’s name, where asked. You will also have to select your date of birth from the drop-down menu. Once done, click on ‘Next’.
- Now, make corrections to your REET 2021 application and save the updated version.
- Now, download the REET 2021 corrected application form and get it printed for future reference.
REET 2021 Offline Application Correction
For making changes in the REET 2021 application form, Candidates can also try the offline method. For that, the applicants will have to download the correction form from the website. It can be filled and submitted by the candidate to the BSER office.
REET 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 levels of the REET exam i.e. Paper I and Paper II for a total of 150 marks.
- The examination papers will be for two and a half hours each.
- The REET 2021 Exam paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
For more details click on the REET 2021 exam pattern
REET 2021 Details
This year, as many as 16.5 lakh candidates have applied for the exam. REET 2021 will be conducted in two shifts on April 25, 2021. On the basis of REET 2021, teachers for classes 1 to 8 will be recruited.
REET 2021 exam for the candidates who want to teach classes 1 to 5 will be in the second half from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. For those who have applied to teach classes 6 to 8, the exam will be held from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of BSER REET.
Stay in touch with us for regular updates on Higher education, Postgraduate Courses, Professional courses, Career Enhancement Programmes, Entrance Exams, among education other information through Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.