The MBA application process is open at the Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) till February 11. The fee for 2-Year MBA programme is just Rs 2.85 lakhs, to earn the prestigious MBA degree from this University in Delhi. MBA aspirants have the opportunity to apply now to avoid last minute rush. MBA Entrance Exam for AUD MBA will be held on February 24 and Admission Interviews will be held in March 2019.
The School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE), established at Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) in 2012 to promote research and provide professional education and training in the field of Management, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship. The school offers a well reputed 2-year full-time MBA and PhD programme.
For student and faculty exchanges, the School SBPPSE has signed collaborative agreements with the San Francisco State University (USA), the Northampton University (UK) & the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (UBB), Romania.
With a fee of only Rs 2.85 lakhs for Indian Students and Rs 5.07 lakhs for foreign students give an opportunity to earn a prestigious MBA degree from this University, so MBA aspirants should apply now. MBA aspirants must check AUD’s MBA Program, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and other details.
Eligibility Criteria for Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Admission
The eligibility criteria for MBA admission to Ambedkar University Delhi is as below:
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline with minimum 50 per cent marks (For SC/ST/PwD Candidates- 45%).
- Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. If selected, then such candidate needs to fulfil the degree requirement latest by August 31, 2019.
- Eligible applicants will have to appear and clear the AUD written Admission Test.
READ Too: MBA Admission Process And Preparation
Important Dates for MBA Admission at AUD
- Online Applications Opens: 15 November 2018
- Online Applications Closes: 11 February 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 24 February 2019 (Sunday)
- Dates of Interview: March 2019
- Session Commences: July 2019
How to Apply for MBA Admission at AUD?
Application for MBA Admission 2019 at SBPPSE, Ambedkar University Delhi can be submitted online. Interested candidates are required to fill up the online application form by logging on to www.aud.ac.in and Click on the tab “Online Application Form”. Soft copy of Photo, Signature and academic qualification will be required to submit the online application form.
The Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Exam 2019 application fee for General and OBC Category students is Rs.1140 (Rs.570 for SC/ST/ PD candidates) is payable by Demand Draft (DD)/Cash/ Online.
AUD MBA 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA 2019 admission entrance test will be held on February 24, 2019. The exam pattern is similar to other MBA Entrance exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT etc. There will be total 150 MCQ (Analytical Ability – 60, Verbal Ability – 60 and General Awareness – 30 questions).
AUD MBA 2019 Admission Process
Based on the scores obtained in the 120 MCQs on verbal and analytical ability in the AUD Entrance exam, candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview (PI), which will be conducted in March 2019. The final merit list shall be prepared based on average of marks obtained in the –
- AUD Entrance Written Test Score (Verbal and Analytical Ability sections) – 60% weightage
- Personal Interview – 25% weightage
- Marks obtained in the AUD’s Entrance Exam General Awareness Section – 15% weightage
Total number of MBA Seats at AUD
MBA programme at School of Business, Public Policy and Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) at Ambedkar University Delhi will offer admission on 42 MBA seats. Reservation criteria as prescribed by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi will be applicable.
Out of them 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of Delhi and the remaining 15% (6) seats are for candidates from All over India. Further, the 42 seats will be distributed on the basis of the norms of reservation followed by the NCT of Delhi.
Ambedkar University Delhi MBA Course Fees
The fee for the 2-year MBA programme at AUD is INR 2,84,760 for Indian students and INR 5,06,520 for
foreign students. The University offers full or partial fee waivers to students who are in need of support given their economic background.
If You have any doubts or queries regarding “Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) 2-Year MBA Admission”, you can discuss with us via the AfterGraduation Forum or in the below comment box.
Connect with us for all latest News and Guidance on Higher Education, Professional Courses, Career Enhancement Courses, Entrance Exams, Admission, Placements and other information of Institutes Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter also.