Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has published the BITSAT 2017 Sample Test for all aspirants who are going to appear for the entrance examination. The mock test or sample test of BITSAT 2017 is now available as an executable file which the applicants will have to download to use it. The BITSAT 2017 sample test will be helpful for the preparation of the aspirants. All candidates are requested to attempt the mock test to feel the exam pattern and level of questions in entrance exam. The overall duration of the mock test is only 30 minutes which is less compared to BITSAT 2017 entrance exam which will be 3 hours long. The entrance examination of BITSAT 2017 is scheduled to be held from May 16 to May 30, 2017. The applicants can check the BITSAT 2017 Sample Test details given below in this AfterGraduation article .
BITSAT 2017 Sample Test Important Features
- The mock test of BITSAT 2017 is available in an executable file.
- The duration of the mock test is only 30 minutes.
- There will be four sections of questions in the BITSAT 2017 Sample test – Physics, Chemistry, English & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics.
- Total number of questions will be 150.
- Various symbols will be present in the mock test which the applicants have to understand. These symbols will indicate if the option has been chosen or not chosen, if the question has been attempted or not or is marked for review.
How to Access BITSAT 2017 Sample Test ?
The link to the BITSAT 2017 Sample Test is available in this article. The applicants will have to download the executable file of the sample test and extract the files. After doing this, the sample test will be available for the applicant.
- Click on the link and download the Sample test. – Click here
- Extract the files and start the BITSAT Sample test.
- The applicants will have to select which section out of the four (Physics, Chemistry, English and Logical Reasoning and Mathematics) they want to attempt first.
- The questions of the particular section selected will be listed out individually and the timer of 30 minutes will commence.
- All of the question numbers of the selected section will be lined up in the left hand side of the screen and individual questions will be reflected along with the answer options.
- The Physics and Chemistry section will have 40 questions, English and Logical Reasoning will have 25 and Mathematics section will have 45 questions.
- The applicants will also be provided with many options to choose from such as – to redirect to other sections, mark the question for review, to go to the next question and the “Completed Test” button will also be available.
- The scores will be generated after the applicant selects the “Completed Test” button.
- Another option of “Take me back to the test” is also provided to the applicants.
BITSAT 2017 will be held from May 16 to May 30, 2017 and will be of 3 hours duration. Being objective in nature, the questions will be selected randomly from a large question bank. It is ensured that different applicants will get different sets of comparable difficulty level question. The BITSAT 2017 Sample test will help the applicants about the pattern of the entrance examination and develop familiarity with the questions.